• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Ocean's 12

M.J.H.

Obsessed
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Went and saw this last night, do not waste your money! It was absolutely horrible compared to the first one. The entire theater was boo'ing at the end of the movie. Save your money. :)

I agree MonStar, that movie sucked. It was cheesey, very "cliche" (you'll know what I mean when you see it), and it seemed like more of a reunion of big name cast members than an actual plot. It was kinda like they just tried to stuff a bunch of big name actors and actresses on a set and make something of it.

Didn't seem as well though out as the first one.

The only redeeming quality was a few funny parts and the hotness of Catherine Zeta-Jones.

"Catherine Zeta-Jones" ... :barf:

Not a fan, huh?

Luke9583 said:
"Catherine Zeta-Jones" ... :barf:
???? i love her in the mask of zorro....

i saw oceans 12 today. what a waste. they shouldnt have even made a sequel ... oceans 11 couldnt be topped.

i friend just went to go see it cause he loved the frist one

What about Blade??? any good????

lol good thing i saw this thread..saved 9 bucks plus gas

IML Gear Cream!
rockgazer69 said:
???? i love her in the mask of zorro....
She's physically pretty. Not extremely attractive though. Unfortunately, that's all she has going for her :shrug:

Total snob :/ I can't get past that

thatguy said:
Not a fan, huh?
:barf:

Illigal download , here I come ! Lol , I saw the first one , so I just wanna see the 2nd one asap. But , I wont waste the 9$ if you all say it sucked. Im not a big fan of zeta jones either , in that movie with shawn conery with the lazer sequence she was great. But , since she had her baby , I dont find her that amazing anymore. They shoulda put Lindsay Lohan instead :p

<-----Not a big fan of Catherine Zeta Jones either, but I see why some might like her.

I hated Oceans 11 as well, the original with the rat pack was pretty good, though.

I am personally waiting for meet the fockers, that movie is gonna rock.

Oceans 12 sucked. :yes: The first half was good, but once they hit the whole "you know who she looks like?...." it went downhill from there.

I'll see Blade next. Meet the Fockers looks good, but could have done without Barbara Streisand :barf:

simbh said:
Im not a big fan of zeta jones either , in that movie with shawn conery with the lazer sequence she was great. But , since she had her baby , I dont find her that amazing anymore. They shoulda put Lindsay Lohan instead :p
Entrapment. Yeah that laser scene was pretty hot.
Honestly, even though Lindsay Lohan is closer to my age, I like CZJ better. I've never been attracted to that spoiled, party girl/socialite type. I think she's a Britney in the making: hot now, but in a few years with some publicity she'll go crazy.

Back