• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Caffeine Addiction

BigDyl

Elite Kiki
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm addicted to caffeine, and it sucks. If I don't get any in the morning, then I'm tired and sluggish all day. I wish I could get rid of it, but it's hard to get up without it. My workouts suck without it.

Who else is like this?

I know a lot of people are like you . My folks are just like that. But I told myself , coffe is only if I have a great lack of sleep and I need to get going in the day . And thats what I stick by.

Contrary to what most people think, a moderate amount of caffeine is not bad for you.

hawk05 said:
Contrary to what most people think, a moderate amount of caffeine is not bad for you.

How much is a moderate ammount? I usually take 1 NoDos, which is 200 MG.

If I were you, I'd try to taper off until it was under control. Maybe Drink coffee instead of taking NoDos, and drink 200 mg for a few days or a week, then 150, then 100, etc... Even though a little caffeine probably won't hurt you, addicitons are never good to have. Addictions like that rarely stay at the same level because your body gets used to 200 mg and will need 250 or 300 eventually. Plus, a lot of caffeine can be hard on your heart.

BigDyl said:
I'm addicted to caffeine, and it sucks. If I don't get any in the morning, then I'm tired and sluggish all day. I wish I could get rid of it, but it's hard to get up without it. My workouts suck without it.

Who else is like this?
Do what I did, switch to cocaine. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZING

gococksDJS said:
Do what I did, switch to cocaine. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZING

:scared:

lol i'm way worse i start my morning with 32ozs of coffee or 2 rockstars(400mgs per can) then mid day i'm have another rockstar it has no effect on me anymore other than a 5 min burst of energy

i quit drinking caffiene yesturday though i've been caffiene free for 1 day :thumb:

Back