• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Invisible Acne Cream?

Pirate!

Gatekepper
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
My acne is usually mild but is going to get worse after I start my cycle today. I only get it on my face, but this is the worst place to have it. :( At night, I use a benzol peroxide cream, and it helps. Does anyone know of acne creams that you can wear during the day without the cream showing? Clearasil has a "vanishing cream", but unless your skin happens to be that exact color, the cream shows. It would be great if there is an effective product that disappears like lotion when you rub it in.

Tretinoin

Have you considered Tretinoin? It's a clear gel and is transparent when applied to skin. It may cause some skin peeling if you expose yourself to a lot of sun though. IBE carries it.

For some reason, I always think it says "invisible ass cream" :lol:

Luke9583 said:
For some reason, I always think it says "invisible ass cream" :lol:
Okay, I really don't want to psychoanalyze that :laugh:

redspy said:
Have you considered Tretinoin? It's a clear gel and is transparent when applied to skin. It may cause some skin peeling if you expose yourself to a lot of sun though. IBE carries it.
No, is it a drying agent like benzol peroxide? You know the stongest benzol peroxide stuff sold for acne is 10% but bondo for cars is about 90% benzol peroxide. I bet that would zap 'em. :eek: I do have problems with dry skin this time of year, though. I'll check out the tretinion. :thumb:

I just asked a friend about it, and he told me it is hell on your skin. I don't think I can hack it since I already have dry skin. Some clear 10% benzol would be good.

Sounds like it is better for longterm use.

Yes. On cycle it may come in handy though.

I have been looking for vitamin B5 online. The only places I have been able to find it is sites that's primary purpose is acne prevention, therefore, prices for this vitamin are outrageous. Im not a cheap fucker but, since about 20 pills per day must be consumed (right?), it can get really expensive!
Can I ask where you purchased them from and how much you took for effectiveness?

How much B5 are people taking for this?

Back