• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Muscle build question

joey2005

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Im taking a health class and according to the nutrition section...ANy extra Calories are stored as fat no matter what!!! so please tell me how would eating more and more of the good carbs,proteins,fats with training gain muscle when extra calories are only stored as fat hmmm? or is my teacher just not smart?

your body will only build new muscle if you work out. if you sit on your ass all day your body has no need to build new muscle.

bulletproof1 said:
your body will only build new muscle if you work out. if you sit on your ass all day your body has no need to build new muscle.
that was a bit vague. What health class was this. To me it seems primary school teachers who think high reps bring tone :nanner: taught you this. If there is recovery needing to be made the body must use resources to rebuild. Can you believe it, muscle doesnt materialize from thin air :laugh:. When you lift muscle is damaged and fibers are freyed. During the repair phaze the body cleans up the debris, repairs and builds on the muscle (if need be) using the nutrience you eat, but this is second priority in comparison to mandatory bodily functions.

Sounds like the teacher might have been referring to sedentry people. Ask him/her if the same applies to someone with an active lifestyle and about those doing a streneous (sp?) workout like bodybuilders.

Machher said:
that was a bit vague.

if you work out, your muscles need repairing. your body takes the additional calories ... proteins ... to build new muscle. if you sit on your ass your body has no need to build new muscle so yes any additional calories will be stored as fat. is that better professor? :rolleyes:

Back