• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

baked potato?

thajeepster

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
are regular baked potatoes low gi? I like to have a baked potato with my lunch or dinner with sauteed broccoli, cauliflower and mushrooms on top, plus lots of franks? Is this fine as a carb source? I am on a bulk.

thajeepster said:
are regular baked potatoes low gi? I like to have a baked potato with my lunch or dinner with sauteed broccoli, cauliflower and mushrooms on top, plus lots of franks? Is this fine as a carb source? I am on a bulk.
No - they are high GI (and have a pretty high GL to boot). If you are concerned with GI then have baked sweet potato or baked yam. These have a much lower GI (and, in my opinion, are far tastier too)...

And franks?? As in "processed meat off-cuts rolled in sodium and squished into a sausage"?? :barf: hmmm... Probably not the best protein source... But anyway...

I thought the sdamething...hotdogs? LOL

Lips and Ass - that's all they are. :barf:

Nix the potato and get some sweet potatoes as Emma said.

Hot sauce is fine.

i thought they had a toenail or 2 in there also? :hmmm:

Baked potatoes without butter are bad for you? I have been eating one daily for a while now.

Back