• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

veins standing out

lorrie

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
My veins are starting to stand out quite alot on my arms and I don´t like it. Makes me look pretty masculine. Anyone know about this subject?

Thanks

You are probably low bodyfat. There isn't anything you can do about it except increase your bodyfat.

I have a very lean upper body now, but can still grap a load of fat on my inner thighs. I´ve seen the fat starting to shift from there in the last 2/3 weeks. I guess i have to make a choice. But I´ve been wondering, can vitamin supplements cause prominent veins?

Cheers

lorrie said:
My veins are starting to stand out quite alot on my arms and I don´t like it. Makes me look pretty masculine. Anyone know about this subject?

Thanks
:hmmm: I think being vascular rocks. At night, my veins tend to pop out like crazy and I love it. I especially like it when the veins on my lower abs stand out. :D

Its probably from chronic masturbation. Have any hair on your palms??

:wait:

Last edited:
MTN WARRIOR said:
This is a lady you jackass. Duh!!

MTN WARRIOR said:
I bet MTN is single :grin:

j/k buddy :)

IML Gear Cream!
rock4832 said:
This is a lady you jackass. Duh!!

I know that, duh. And it was just a harmless joke. Does this mean I am nominated for the JAckass King this year? huh huh huh :bulb:

MTN WARRIOR said:
I know that, duh. And it was just a harmless joke. Does this mean I am nominated for the JAckass King this year? huh huh huh :bulb:
I doubt you did, but no. You don't get Jackass King of the year. Maybe clueless king of the year but Jackass is MINE :p

No shit fuckbait. Let's see. Named Lorrie who doesnt want to look masculine, oh geesh, is that a girl. Dig your head out of your lard ass fatboy.

MTN WARRIOR said:
No shit fuckbait. Let's see. Named Lorrie who doesnt want to look masculine, oh geesh, is that a girl. Dig your head out of your lard ass fatboy.
Yeah, sorry. Don't give you that much credit. Especially when you fly off the handle like that.

MTN WARRIOR said:
They always confuse my sexuality MTN. It happens.

No offense taken guys.

The only repetitive stress syndrome I suffer is caused by my 3 year old.

Cheers
Lorrie

lorrie said:
No offense taken guys.

Cheers
Lorrie
:laugh: And I thought I was the only one plagued by that syndrome!

lorrie said:
No offense taken guys.

Cheers
Lorrie
Oh, and btw lorrie, I think girls with veins are pretty sexy!

aggies1ut said:
:hmmm: I think being vascular rocks. At night, my veins tend to pop out like crazy and I love it. I especially like it when the veins on my lower abs stand out. :D
I'm right there with you. I love watching my veins pop out in my biceps and quads too :p

IML Gear Cream!
my viens dont pop out they are visable through out my body could it be vitamins

my viens dont pop out they are visable through out my body could it be vitamins

Chances are you have a hormone imbalance, which is rising fast. So don't be surprised when you wake up one day with a beard, a 12" cock, lying next to a $10 hooker called Britney.

It happend to Min0.

Back