• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Taxi Driver Shoots Man in Bin Laden Mask

thatguy

Training again...finally
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
This guy is officially nominated for a 2004 Darwin Award.

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=sto...ask_1&printer=1

SAN JOSE, Costa Rica - Osama bin Laden (news - web sites) take note: You wouldn't be safe in Costa Rica. A startled taxi driver shot and wounded a jokester wearing a plastic mask of the al-Qaida leader, police said Tuesday.

Leonel Arias, 47, told police he was playing a practical joke by donning the Bin Laden mask, toting his pellet rifle and jumping out to scare drivers on a narrow street in his hometown, Carrizal de Alajuela, about 20 miles north of San Jose.

Arias had startled several drivers that way on Monday afternoon. But when he jumped out in front of taxi driver Juan Pablo Sandoval, the motorist reached for a gun and shot him twice in the stomach. He was hospitalized in stable condition.

"For me and I think for anybody else at a time like that one thinks the worst and so I fired my gun," Sandoval told Channel 7 television.

Police declined to detain Sandoval, saying he had believed he was acting in self-defense.

Yeah, I heard about that on the radio this morning..

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
What a dumbass! :rofl: :owned:

:lol:

Priceless. Absolutely Brillient. LMAO!!! :D

Hahahahahhaha

Cool, Cool,Cool,Cool,Cool,Cool,Cool,Cool,Cool,Cool,Cool,Cool,Cool,Cool,Cool,Cool,Cool,Cool,Cool,Cool,Cool,Cool,Cool,Cool,Cool,Cool,Cool,Cool,Cool,Cool,Cool,Cool,Cool,Cool,Cool,Cool,Cool,Cool,Cool,Cool,Cool,Cool,Cool,Cool,

This is the funniest shit I've heard in days.

IML Gear Cream!
That's awesome! Anyone stupid enough to wear a Bin Laden mask, deserves that.

Back