• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

S.A.N. T3 & Higher Power M1D - - - - good combo?

bojan

Shut Up And Train
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
S.A.N. T3 & Higher Power M1D - - - - good combo? w/PIC

I have purchased 2 bottles of t3 and 1 bottle od M1D
I have no idea how to start this stuff, and what i need to use with them or what to use when i stop

i was thinking to go 4 weeks ON and 6 weeks OFF
4 weeks of T3 i would go
week 1 - 1 pill
week 2 - 2 pills
week 3 - 2 pills
week 4 - 1 pill - and last 3 days .5 pill

I would like to get my (arms from 15.5 to 17") and chest a little bigger, at the same time i would like to get cut and cut fat down so should i use M1D and T3 together or ........... ?

what exactly dose M1D do?

me right now

5.10'
205lb
arms 15.5"
b/f about 20%

goal - to get cut and a little bigger in upper body

thank you

Last edited:
anyone?

b/f - 19.2% - dec - 19 - 04

Last edited:
I don't know much on those products. It would a been smart for you to do a research before purshacing them. If you havn't donne a prohormone yet , 1-ad would a been smart to start off with. Good luck with your cycle .

It looks by your dosage of SAN T3 that you must think that this is real T3. IT is not, only a gugglesterone. Not the famed T3 which is tri-iodothyronine (liothyronine). Please research what you are doing my friend. It doesnt appear that you know what you have. My opinion would be to decide to wait 3-4 months until you have done extensive research. :finger:

thank you,
what about M1D?
is it good for cuting?

topolo said:
If I were you I would mix in a salad
i do eat a lot off salad, greens, 200g a day
1500-200cal
150-200g protein
50 carbs
20-40g fat

cadio 30min running 6mph / 30min walking 4.0 - 4.3 mph = 60min

Back