• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

If M1T is a anabolic steroid...

its my understanding it just kind of flew under the radar. there are so many things that you can do to change the moleculare structure that your not going to get them all. its my limited unerstanding that the original law stopped steroids that were being considered for pharmacuticle uses. 1-testosterone was never used or considered for that purpose. 1- testosterone is not considered a pro-hormone because it does not need to be first converted before it is used in the body it is already there. 1-ad becomes 1-test when it comes in contact with an enzym in the body. M1T is just 1-test with a methyl group added to the carbon in the 17th position. making it for one thing harder on the liver, but with that also more bio-available as the liver doesnt break it down before the body can use it. so even though it was not classified that way by the original law it was an anabolic steroid none the less

These products were not around when the original controlled substance act went into effect, so thats why it wasn't made illegal.

1-testosterone was first discovered back in the 50's but never developed as an anabolic steroid, therefore it was not added to the orginal anabolic steroid act of 1990.

Patrick Arnold started looking at "forgotten compounds" and rediscovered 1-test and that is how 1-AD came about. After it's success companies realized that they could legally make 1-test since it was not technically classified as a steroid....

If it was not pursued as a pharmacutical product it could have been OTC legally, now that has changed because the wording of the new Anabolic Steroid Control Act have changed.

The wording is something along the lines of, any product designed to increase muscle size or strength via hormonal pathways (dont know if they cover endurance). I dont recall the exact wording however.

So instead of a LIST, we have a DEFINITION.

The only thing that sux , is that I feel a lot safer buying 1-ad right now that it is made by a legit company. As soon as it comes illigal , the mechanism of control are no longer there . So , the product you have , can be crap . That's why Im gonna buy a few bottles of 1-ad as it is still legal.

What's worse is the stamped to steroids that you will see when people run out of stocked up PH.

I bet we see a lot more people wind up on HRT.

Robert DiMaggio said:
1-testosterone was first discovered back in the 50's but never developed as an anabolic steroid, therefore it was not added to the orginal anabolic steroid act of 1990.

Patrick Arnold started looking at "forgotten compounds" and rediscovered 1-test and that is how 1-AD came about. After it's success companies realized that they could legally make 1-test since it was not technically classified as a steroid....

What you have described is what happened, but in fact, none of these compounds can be sold legally as a supplement under the DSHEA. The FDA just never enforced it.

Its also why the FDA sent the warning letter regarding androstendione to a few dozen companies earlier this year.

Back