• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Looking for a competition!

WATTS

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i am 17 years old and am trying to find out how to get into a natural/teen bodybuilding competition. I have no clue where to find any information on it and would like some help. I also dont know how early you have to sign up or anything like that. Ive been thinking that i would like to get into a competition by the end of the school year...around june.

Any help would be greatly appreciated...and i'll try to get some pics up in a day or two so that you guys/gals can critique my body. and hand out some tips.
Thanks

Try the NGA

National Gym Association. NPC does have teen divisions, but may not be all natural.

NABBA has natural (tested) events and they have a teen division as well.

nabba.org I believe?? or try nabba.com.

Any body have any websites for Canadian competitions??

post that question in Britchick or Velvet's journals as they compete in canada, if they don't answer here because they may not read this forum.

pros are sweet, but us teens are the future

hey man im 17 too, and lookin for some competitions. who knows, if we find some we could go against eachother someday. i wana see ur pics to see how we match up. good luck with ur training.

Are you talking to me wlc?

IML Gear Cream!
jaim91 said:
Are you talking to me wlc?

acually i was talking to watts, but maybe we will go agianst eachother someday too. cuz i live n michigan so im close to canada.

Lol, but I'm a girl. Chances are, we wouldn't be in the same category. :)

yeah

jaim91 said:
Lol, but I'm a girl. Chances are, we wouldn't be in the same category. :)

yeah i saw that after i posted. oops. Watts man, get ur pics up. i need some1 to compare too. or can anyone tell me a site where i can see teen bodybuilder pics, i need to compare n see how id do. thanks.

did u look at the sites??

Back