• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

@#$%#!$% world

Vieope

Monochromatic Bunny
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I can´t this anymore

Oh, the Goodbye thread was a joke and I am not mad at SUNT and Luke and this thread is not related at all to my fake drama I was trying to pull, I missed those dramas here. :grin: But since we are talking about drama, this world is just too much, I have seen, I have read too many books or news paper about dangerous things. This society is not good. I am usually cool but these last few days I am not good at all. I am so sad and depressed. Damn, that news about the women killing the other one and taking the baby was just too much. God damn. Sorry about this but it is just easier to use Openchat then my friends. I am not looking for sympathy since the world is for the strongest but I needed to unload somewhere. Writing makes me feel better. :(

I need sedative medication or alcohol fast.

Yea. I went on a rant the other day about the world being a fucked up place.. This last weekend at the university, there was a girl raped by 9 football players. How fucking disgusting is that? It makes me sick... I mean how would they feel if they had a daughter, and that happened to them? Fuckers.

I can´t understand man, the world can be so great but so fucking depressive. I need to go somewhere but I have no idea where I would feel better.

Where is that escapism thread? It is the first time I become sad near christmas, I hope it is gone by friday.

Again, sorry for bringing all that happiness on this thread to the Openchat.

Vieope said:
I could tell something was wrong. You didn't sound like yourself.

bunny is blue...:(

Luke9583 said:
I could tell something was wrong. You didn't sound like yourself.
The last few days I am not ok. Every little thing makes me anxious and depressed. That is the price for being so damn cool all year. :grin:

Hey Vieope. Have u ever talked to anyone about your depession? Seems like a reoccuring problem for you. I know how it is...believe me.

IML Gear Cream!
Var said:
Hey Vieope. Have u ever talked to anyone about your depession? Seems like a reoccuring problem for you. I know how it is...believe me.
Nobody believes I can get really depressed sometimes. How can a therapist solve my existential problems? Where to begin to describe this complexity?
I just need some pills. :shrug:

I think I may have seasonal depression.. for the past two years it has hit around Christmas & lasted through January. This year has been much easier, though. I'm not really depressed at all yet. I'm hoping I skim by this year (and from now on).

anxiety? my anxiety comes and goes.. but it also seems to be getting much better.

Hang in there, V. Best of luck. :)

Thanks busy I have depression quite often but I got used to it. It is not that bad after a while. But what I am experiencing now is severe depression but it goes away rather quickly.
I like this world but sometimes it is not that good.

Vieope said:
But since we are talking about drama, this world is just too much, I have seen, I have read too many books or news papers...

There's your problem, yur reading too much. Reading is an overrated form of communication, watch more TV, it is much easier.

ManicVieope meet ManicLion. Just toast a few marshmallows, all will be well.

Dale Mabry said:
There's your problem, yur reading too much. Reading is an overrated form of communication, watch more TV, it is much easier.
Media is the problem. It doesn´t help too much. :yes:

Vieope said:
Media is the problem. It doesn´t help too much. :yes:
Just pretend that everything is for entertainment purposes, snice they basically try to put some spin on everything to make it marketable. :thumb:

maniclion said:
ManicVieope meet ManicLion. Just toast a few marshmallows, all will be well.
Manic? I always thought it was way better then depression but I heard there can be manic states with anger and anxiety as well. :shrug:

Btw Manic, manic is such a bad word. It doesn´t sound good.
Do you have something like that? I know that you are broken as well.

Vieope said:
Manic? I always thought it was way better then depression but I heard there can be manic states with anger and anxiety as well. :shrug:

Btw Manic, manic is such a bad word. It doesn´t sound good.
Do you have something like that? I know that you are broken as well.
You seem to swing from frenzied episodes of goofy posts to these depressive downers, Manic-Depressive, I have states of anger and anxiety on top of my Manic moods I call it my manic-panic where nothing seems to be falling into place. I used to get into depressive states, but I learned to channel it back into creative devices instead of destructive and the moods revolve around each other like a gyroscope, but sometimes the manic knocks it off balance and I get the manic panic.

I am just slightly fractured, just enough to let a sliver of light in on my darkness.

BORN OF A BROKEN MAN - ZDLR

My fears hunt me down
Capturing my memories
The frontier of loss
They try to escape across the street where
Jesus stripped bare
And raped the spirit he was supposed to nurture
In the name of my
In the name of my

Born of a broken man, but not a broken man
Born of a broken man, never a broken man

Like autumn leaves his sense fell from him
An empty glass of himself shattered somewhere within
His thoughts like a hundred moths
Trapped in a lampshade
Somewhere within
Their wings banging and burning
On through endless night
Forever awake he lies shaking and starving
Praying for someone to turn off the light

My fear is hunting me down
Capturing my memories
The frontier of laos
They try to escape across the street where
Jesus stripped bare
And raped the spirit he was supposed to nurture
In the name of my
In the name of my

YEAAAH!

maniclion said:
You seem to swing from frenzied episodes of goofy posts to these depressive downers, Manic-Depressive
Yeah, bipolar would be one more thing that I self-diagnosed. Mild OCD would be the other thing.

IML Gear Cream!
everybody has mild OCD :shrug:

Luke9583 said:
everybody has mild OCD :shrug:
I was being pathological optimist with that mild. I have these things with numbers and the right order of things. Since I was very young. There was a thread that I lot of people admitted having it though.

Vieope said:
I was being pathological optimist with that mild. I have these things with numbers and the right order of things. Since I was very young. There was a thread that I lot of people admitted having it though.
i have it.

Nobody here has seen the ass end of humanity more then I . In the last 20+ years I couldnt even begin to count the horrible things Ive both seen and had to deal with. I was asked recently how all that madness has skewed my opinion of people in a general sense. You know what my answer was?

I would say at least 95% of humanity is good people, certainly Americans. I have seen total strangers run into fires to try and save other "total strangers". Have seen people open their homes to others in need, have seen many acts of kindness and compassion, and have seen folks band together when tragedy strikes.

People are generally good. But you dont often find such "goodness" on the front page of newspapers or Internet news blogs. That is because evil-ness sells and news agencys/corporations are out to make money first and foremost. Its is both dangerous and erroneous to allow your perceptions and opinions to be shaped by news corprorations and media outlets.

Its all going to work out. Trust me, I know these things. And dont let all this shit ruin your X-mas season. Instead spend it with gratitude for all youv been blessed with. Boy if anyone should be depressed its me. But Im not! Then again I dont much watch the fucking news. And if I check news sights its mostly to check the science section..................................Rich

Rich46yo said:
Nobody here has seen the ass end of humanity more then I . In the last 20+ years I couldnt even begin to count the horrible things Ive both seen and had to deal with. I was asked recently how all that madness has skewed my opinion of people in a general sense. You know what my answer was?

I would say at least 95% of humanity is good people, certainly Americans. I have seen total strangers run into fires to try and save other "total strangers". Have seen people open their homes to others in need, have seen many acts of kindness and compassion, and have seen folks band together when tragedy strikes.

People are generally good. But you dont often find such "goodness" on the front page of newspapers or Internet news blogs. That is because evil-ness sells and news agencys/corporations are out to make money first and foremost. Its is both dangerous and erroneous to allow your perceptions and opinions to be shaped by news corprorations and media outlets.

Its all going to work out. Trust me, I know these things. And dont let all this shit ruin your X-mas season. Instead spend it with gratitude for all youv been blessed with. Boy if anyone should be depressed its me. But Im not! Then again I dont much watch the fucking news. And if I check news sights its mostly to check the science section..................................Rich
nice post rich thanks, merry christmas...

Vieope said:
I can´t this anymore

Oh, the Goodbye thread was a joke and I am not mad at SUNT and Luke and this thread is not related at all to my fake drama I was trying to pull, I missed those dramas here. :grin: But since we are talking about drama, this world is just too much, I have seen, I have read too many books or news paper about dangerous things. This society is not good. I am usually cool but these last few days I am not good at all. I am so sad and depressed. Damn, that news about the women killing the other one and taking the baby was just too much. God damn. Sorry about this but it is just easier to use Openchat then my friends. I am not looking for sympathy since the world is for the strongest but I needed to unload somewhere. Writing makes me feel better. :(

My friend the world has not realy gotten worse. It is the same as it has always been ... we just hear it all so much easier now. From the earliest recorded times we have visited the most horific atrocities on each other. Over the last 20 years the world has slowly but surely posted more and more of the everyday crap we do EVERYWHERE. The Manson Family did the same gross stuff ... as did others before them. People said the same things then that we do now ... "The world has gone crazy ... " but it is still the same. Just more of us doing the same things too each other.

I am thinking you have a three week cycle V. You are great and funny and post things that are cheerful ... then around week three through week four you post something like this. JMHO ... :D

Back