• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

this is amazing

Vieope

Monochromatic Bunny
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Haha.. I never thought this was possible. Read on. I woke up today and took the pillow out of the way and slowly stood up but I was kind of sleepy so I went back to sleep for more five minutes. After that relaxing time I stood up again and that time I was able to find the door of the bathroom. It was locked but eventually I was able to get in. So I brushed my teeth and took a shower, it was a little bit cold. I dressed up calmy and headed to the kitchen. I had to pass for three rooms frst so I passed number 1, number 2 and number 3. I was not yet in the kitchen because there was a big glass in the floor so I picked it up and washed it.

Then I looked to the refrigerator, white and big in the corner of the kitchen I was in. I put my hand in the middle of the door and slowly go to the high point and opened it. I grabbed an apple, cheese and some juice. Oh no, it was apple, cheese and cake, so I seated in the table, then I got up one more time to get the juice, orange juice. Sugar was needed now, so one more time I got up but then when I thought I was going to find a bag of sugar, I found two. Opened just one, because I didn´t need that much sugar anyway. Carefully following the instructions about how to open the bag, so I opened it.

I seated down again, looking to my apple and cheese but I noticed something very unusual, the cheese was not where I had left it. It was in the right side of the apple, it was in the left. Well, I never solved that mystery but I pondered that a quiet tea bag had something to do with it, never trusted tea. One big noise came right behind me, it was the juice that was spilling in the floor but so slowly, I tell you, that it took like two minutes to spill everything out, drop after drop, I think you get an idea. So I stood up again and seated down again because I didn´t need anything anymore, I was ready to start eating my breakfast. All of the sudden, after 10 minutes I started eating my breakfast, it had finished.

:wtf: :welldone:

I think it's amazing that you can remember to breathe :)

The other night as I drifted asleep a skull came tumbling down the edge of a black emptiness. It stopped at my feet staring straight up at me with it's jaw slightly askew, I knelt down to peer into it's voided sockets and saw the black nothingness swirl into 2 glossy universes sparkling with stars, asteroids and galaxies spinning faster than reality could withstand. The glossy universal eyes bulged and popped and sprayed rainbow scented incense all about my mind then I heard a muted beat from the muffled colors of a bruise on the inside of my heart and I drifted with it across a sea of mountains into a cave of african plains where I heard a lion roar a fascinating tune like Coltrane playing his sax then the death of my deep sleep engulfed me and I didn't return to my body until the sun shined through my window agian the next morning as it has for the past eternity.

Luke9583 said:
I think it's amazing that you can remember to breathe :)

I just wish he would remember to not post stupid shit.

The one eyed dinosaur with the Cardinal beak ran through the twilight, clearly it was evading the turquoise tortoise who had been bathing in a teardrop sea all evening and was now groggily stumbling to it's bed. As I plunged through the thicket after the cycloptic lizard I caught a glimpse of a pure white porpoise jumping between moonbeams and great billowing clouds. I'm suddenly floating amongst the vapors of the early morning dew moistening my salted skin and tickling my erogenous zones, slowly I drift high above the clouds in ecstacy, I shiver awake then I roll over and slip back into a dreamless sleep.

Vieope said:
That is one good dream.
Which one the first or second one? I like your story, I could see making it into an animation with a little clay blue bunny in white pants and a white shirt in a big white house, all white, with white cheddar cheese and a peeled green apple with the only colors being blue, orange and brown for the tea bag.:laugh:

I would watch that animation. :lol:
I was actually trying to kill someone with boredom. I like this way of writing, it seems like something will happen then it doesn´t happen anything. :)

The second dream was good. Drug induced?

that is the most fantastic piece of literature I have ever read.

we need more vieope

*droooooooooooooooool*
:spaz:

IML Gear Cream!
These are both visualisations when I first go to sleep at night i always have these I just never paid attention enough to try to remember them the next morning.

The first one is Jazz induced, I'd been listening to it all night. The other one I'd taken pseudofed with advil and drank some coffee earlier that night. I'm thinking the tingling sensation was from that.

i'm buying a t shirt i saw in a catalog. there is like a heartbeat read out line then it goes flat several inches and then theres more heartbeat it says "for a second there you actually bored me to death."

maniclion said:
These are both visualisations when I first go to sleep at night i always have these I just never paid attention enough to try to remember them the next morning.

The first one is Jazz induced, I'd been listening to it all night. The other one I'd taken pseudofed with advil and drank some coffee earlier that night. I'm thinking the tingling sensation was from that.
Not to mention I've been listening to alot of Zappa lately.

if a medication makes it so i don't dream i won't take it. my kids laugh in their sleep i love that.

Vieope said:
Funny how everything makes sense while we are dreaming. :shrug:
Are we still sleeping V, cause I wasn't bored by any of the stories:hmmm:

i wasn't bored either but vieope said he was trying to kill someone with boredom. :shrug:

seriously I think it's really cool. I read it more than once

I want to read more dreams I love dreams, I wish I could record them.

ever have a really scary dream? i dreamed i came home from vegas and my mom's house was empty. i walked out back into a field where we used to play softball and my mother and brothers were lined up in glass coffins and there was an empty one that was open....

i dreamed i was picking wild strawberries in a field with my mom and i looked up and there was a big flash of light and a mushroom cloud and i thought it was real. i remember thinking this is real because i forgot about the cloud how would i know to dream about the cloud.

I love dreams when I fly, I already said that when I am dreaming and if nobody is looking I try to fly, I jump a little bit and see what happens. There is such thing as conscious dreaming and you can use some tricks to be awake while dreaming.

edit: It is actually called lucid dreaming.

i dream i can fly a lot and that there is this castle in the ocean that i have to fly down into the water to get inside it. the entryway is underwater. i have no idea why i have that dream but i have since i was small.

when i was young and everyone but me seemed to have boobs i dreamed if i held my breath they would appear but as soon as i breathed they would go away. lol

rockgazer69 said:
when i was young and everyone but me seemed to have boobs i dreamed if i held my breath they would appear but as soon as i breathed they would go away. lol
This is called the inflatable sex doll syndrome.

Back