• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

forearm

xcalibur1700

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hey i have a problem it is that when i do reverse bicep curls to work out my forarm i get a pain and a poping noise comming from my forearm. it does notmatter if i use a preacher or not it happens, it the pain does not last as soon as i put the weight down there is no more pain. what is happeneing and how can i fix this

Are you sure that you didn´t brake one of the bones of your forearm when you were younger? It sounds like it is fractured.

I'm with Vieope. I have a wrist that does that. I broke it at like age 3.

but would of i knowed that it got broken when i was young, i do not remember any hospital visits for fractured or broken bones

More than likely you have an ustable bone in your wrist...usually it is the lunate bone. I too have this problem and mine started after a no holds bared martial arts tournament where this dude put me in a wrist lock and cranked it pretty good damaging some of the supporting structures in the wrist. Now it is just unstable and I wear gloves with tight wrist wraps to try and keep it from popping as much.

If you dont already wear wrist supports, try it....if it still hurts i would do hammer curls instead of reverse curls...much better position for the wrist and forearm.

and yes...i did choke the hell out of that guy and win eventually...bastard

IML Gear Cream!
I also have a problem that I think fit this thread I have a popping in my left elbo no pain or anything and I am wondering if that bad.My elbo pops when I extend it fully.If I put my ear next to it while I extend it I can hear a grinding sound.

Thanks

Back