• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Do you really want to look good naked?

seabee

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I think I'm happier with a little extra meat and filling out my shirts. When I'm really cut, I look marginal in clothes.

Anyone else?

seabee said:
I think I'm happier with a little extra meat and filling out my shirts. When I'm really cut, I look marginal in clothes.

Anyone else?
Being bigger is always better. Who cares what you look like naked? Lift big, eat big, get big.

seabee said:

Anyone else?
CLothing off the rack ... especially shirts ... seldom fit me well. When I wear a shirt that is comfortable in the chest and shoulders there is an extra 10 yards of fabric in the waist area. T-shirts shrink down Ok ... but button-ups ... fugetaboutit.

seabee said:

Anyone else?
Interesting thought. Really true if you think about it, like how many people see you in your clothes, and how many people see you naked? And those few that see you naked, most likely they're too busy thinking how they look at the same time that they wouldn't notice any flaws anyway.... :thumb: I say go for the meaty look!

I think clothes look better on my when I'm lower body fat. As well, I feel that lower body fat levels give the illusion of more size via the increased definition, particularly in my arms. It's all opinion. Do whatever floats your boat.

Wow this is a horrible question. Most people are not going to look worse in their clothes because they lift weights or cut some fat. This is just a wasted thread. Having some nice looking muscles make you look good naked or in clothes end of discussion. Go ask the ladies, dont ask us jocks lol.

depends on what "look" you are going for and if other peoples perception of you matters that much. in this day and age if you are anywhere close to 15% body fat you are almost a greek god, less than 10% body fat and you look like a total freak of nature... :laugh:

I admire people who succesfully maintain 8-12 percent body fat. It's looks far better nude than the average joe

BoneCrusher said:
CLothing off the rack ... especially shirts ... seldom fit me well. When I wear a shirt that is comfortable in the chest and shoulders there is an extra 10 yards of fabric in the waist area. T-shirts shrink down Ok ... but button-ups ... fugetaboutit.
Absolutely. It fucking sucks. Im 6'4", 250, with a 34 inch waist but broad shoulders. If I get a size to fit my shoulders and height, the stomach is about 15 inches too big. Its tough, and frustrating.

LAM said:
depends on what "look" you are going for and if other peoples perception of you matters that much. in this day and age if you are anywhere close to 15% body fat you are almost a greek god, less than 10% body fat and you look like a total freak of nature... :laugh:

Bahaha!

IML Gear Cream!
Of course it also depends on how fat you are!

If you got a gut, your going to say meaty looks better!

I would bet most ladies would like to see nice hard abs once those clothes come off.

As someone said, what ever floats your boat! If it makes you feel better about your gut, then go for it.

The gut on men is one of the hardest areas to lose once it has gained a lot of sublevel fat.

Personally, once my gut is gone, I'm going to wear those old split shirts that leave your stomach showing just so I can show the world my wash board abs. (I've got a ways to go so for now, I guess the meaty look is alright too!!)

Depends on the season, During summer bb are usually cut and look good on the beach, but I look much smaller during summer due to the loss of weight. But during winter when im bulking I put on about 15-20 pounds and I look a lot bigger with a nice shirt on.................I like both, but If I could have 8-10% all the time I would love that, It is just to hard tho..

QuestionGuy said:
Depends on the season, During summer bb are usually cut and look good on the beach, but I look much smaller during summer due to the loss of weight. But during winter when im bulking I put on about 15-20 pounds and I look a lot bigger with a nice shirt on.................I like both, but If I could have 8-10% all the time I would love that, It is just to hard tho..
15-20lbs of fat??? Good god lol...why not try a little bit of a cleaner bulk then?

no no, I mean like around 15 pounds on a bulk when Im adding muscle and fat together man...

QuestionGuy said:
no no, I mean like around 15 pounds on a bulk when Im adding muscle and fat together man...
Oh ok I was like damn your bulks must be crazy if you add 15-20lbs of fat lol.

yup

DeadBolt said:
Oh ok I was like damn your bulks must be crazy if you add 15-20lbs of fat lol.

I never get to the poin where I have a gut or where I look like the "normal guy".....even on bulks..

seabee said:

Anyone else?

If you live in a "seasonal" state like I do, Colorado, then yes in the summer I want to be more cut since I will be wearing less clothing, but in the winter I would rather bulk up and fill out my clothes.

du510 said:
Absolutely. It fucking sucks. Im 6'4", 250, with a 34 inch waist but broad shoulders. If I get a size to fit my shoulders and height, the stomach is about 15 inches too big. Its tough, and frustrating.

I went and researched this one time and "athletic" cut (in the U.S.) is something like 8 inches larger at the waist than in the chest. Talk about industry feeding the public's delusions of adequacy. :finger:

I think the real question is: when you're naked, do you look good enough to ask "honey, will you tailor this shirt for me?" and get a "yeah, whatever, now..."
Maybe this guy's technique would help --> :nanner:

I went and researched this one time and "athletic" cut (in the U.S.) is something like 8 inches larger at the waist than in the chest. Talk about industry feeding the public's delusions of adequacy.

Wait a second...what the hell does that mean? I know I'm not understanding that right.

WilliamB said:
Wow this is a horrible question. Most people are not going to look worse in their clothes because they lift weights or cut some fat. This is just a wasted thread. Having some nice looking muscles make you look good naked or in clothes end of discussion. Go ask the ladies, dont ask us jocks lol.

Fine...Ladies what do you think?

I can tell you this, I think a girl lifter with a little extra meat to smooth things out a bit, looks alot better than a ripped, vascular girl (in clothes or naked).

Which body would you rather touch?

IML Gear Cream!
I dont like ripped girls with six pack and man boobs...

I accually look better naked!

At my advanced age it is important to look good naked . Since I am sure I will be spending more time in the doctors office /hospital to fix all my old age problems . :laugh:

But seriuosly I agree with Prince. I am a seasonal kind of guy.

Duncans Donuts said:
Wait a second...what the hell does that mean? I know I'm not understanding that right.

An 'athletic cut' shirt is supposed to be slimmer than average, but it is cut to support a fairly large midsection. To me "athletic" implies muscular and not overly fat, which would mean the chest is larger than the waist. Based on your avatar, I think that certainly applies to you.

The second comment was suggesting that the clothing industry is making it OK to have significant belly by calling it 'athletic'. I would guess that a 'regular cut' dress shirt would properly fit someone who was technically obese. Though, I guess that is a "regular" American these days.

So if I was unclear or offended in any way. I'm gone for 10 days now, so I won't be able to respond after this.

Mike

Athletic cut is chest is 8 inches larger than waist. So if you are buying a suit, then a 40 jacket will have a 32 pant.

Shouldn't that be in proportion though? I mean what if there's someone on the smaller side, wouldn't that be much harder to get those measurements because of the disproportional gap?

seabee said:
I can tell you this, I think a girl lifter with a little extra meat to smooth things out a bit, looks alot better than a ripped, vascular girl (in clothes or naked).

Which body would you rather touch?
I like a ripped vascular girl with muscle. And they are out there. Ripped and vascular doesn't mean aneorexic.

GIZmo_Timme said:
I dont like ripped girls with six pack and man boobs...
And this is what female bodybuilders have been fighting with for years....guys with attitudes like yours.

"Women aren't supposed to be muscular"..."Muscles take away from a woman's feminity"...Blah blah blah!

Who has defined feminity. I guess its all personal opinion and you have a right to prefer less muscular women. But I will say this...my boyfriend is also bodybuilder and the more muscle and definition I get, the more he likes to admire and touch my body.

Robin Hood said:
And this is what female bodybuilders have been fighting with for years....guys with attitudes like yours.

"Women aren't supposed to be muscular"..."Muscles take away from a woman's feminity"...Blah blah blah!

That's not what he said... He said he doesn't like girls like that. He can't really help what kind of girls he is attracted to. In general, I also prefer the girl to be lean, but smoothed out. Of course, there are plenty of exceptions.

You have the right to do whatever you want to your body, but he has the right not to be attracted to it. That's all I'm really saying.

CowPimp said:
That's not what he said... He said he doesn't like girls like that. He can't really help what kind of girls he is attracted to. In general, I also prefer the girl to be lean, but smoothed out. Of course, there are plenty of exceptions.

You have the right to do whatever you want to your body, but he has the right not to be attracted to it. That's all I'm really saying.
Guess you're right CowPimp...to each their own. Its just that I constantly get that attitude from my family and a few friends.

Naked, I look very defined and lean. With clothes on, I just look slim and well proportioned. Guess I'm lucky that I found a man who likes both "sides" of me.

Back