• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

New Years

seven11

Employee of the Month
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i just wanna know what u guys r gonna drink at new years... give me some ideas

I can't drink damn it! :cry: I have to babysit!!! :cry:

Stella, red wine, double vodkas and coke, double malibus and pineapple and shots.

A typical Saturday night for me.

I do not drink, so I'll be the one slamming bottled water, watching T.V. or playing video games!!!

Lmao

Archangel said:
I do not drink, so I'll be the one slamming bottled water, watching T.V. or playing video games!!!

If you were in europe right now you would be bitch slapped upside the head for saying what you are going to do for new years, LOL. Im gona drink shit load of beer and eat my ass of and not think about it, its new years and being "up-tite" in not on my to do list on this friday..

Hey QG.. is First Night still hapening? Someone told me it was off, due to lack of sponsors?

Its at the galivan center right?

IML Gear Cream!
Bar-B-Q, Drink some Sam Adams Winter Lager, chill some champagne, listen to some killer jams and screw my woman.

QuestionGuy said:
If you were in europe right now you would be bitch slapped upside the head for saying what you are going to do for new years, LOL. Im gona drink shit load of beer and eat my ass of and not think about it, its new years and being "up-tite" in not on my to do list on this friday..
Thank GOD I do not live in Europe!!! :laugh: :thumb: :)

Gonna be pounding beers and then champagne toast at midnite.

Omg

PreMier said:
Hey QG.. is First Night still hapening? Someone told me it was off, due to lack of sponsors?

Its at the galivan center right?

Holly molly who is that awesome girl in your picture???? :eek: :eek: she is on fire man, nice.....please don't tell me you are banging her, first you live all the way up there and then this???? LMAO!!! lol.

Anyway, I dont know what you mean "the firs tnight" if you mean that shit that is going on in down town on new years then yes it is still happening and planned.....but I bought my tickets to a private "party" with a live band from europe (60$) with all my friends and other "european" people, lol please don't think Im hating on americans but sometimes its great to party with "your kind" lol, sounds funny. Its in a big restourant and it wont end untill aboslutely everyone is tired and sleepy (which will be like around 6-7 in the morning) EUROPEAN STYLE BABY !!!!!!! yeahhhhhhhhhhh lol, happy new year to ya man whatever you may do, remember don't drink and drive or ill bust yo ass, LOL. :blah: :wave:

so yea me and question guy prolly gonna kill 40 beers each, thats aint a problem for us europeans

so yea me and question guy prolly gonna kill 40 beers each, that aint a problem for us europeans

pretend i'm sick so matt will leave me alone. get over it already. n maybe a couple jack n cokes...

Where in Europe are you from Question Guy?

Milk is for babies. When you grow up you have to drink beer.
Arnold Schwarzenegger

Got two bottles already lined up and ready to be opened: Crown Royal Special Reserve and Sauza Tres Generations. (No, I am NOT planning on killing two bottles of booze. This is the good stuff and it will be enjoyed sloooooooowly. :lick: )

IML Gear Cream!
Probably a little red wine 'round midnite...hopefully no more, but I doubt that "will power" will be my number one concern on that day!

Ok, so who was the smart fucking guy who told me to start a cutting phase with T3, 1T and 4AD 4 friggin days before New Years. :finger: That wasn't very smart was it. No drinky drinky for me.

Most of you lot are so fucking dull. If that other thread is right, then you only have seven or eight more new years eves to go before the world ends, so make 'em count.

seven11 said:
i just wanna know what u guys r gonna drink at new years...

Um, everything :shrug: I'm gettin' COOOLD BLOOOOODEEEEEED :buttrock:

I'm a reformed rockstar, and i'm giving up drinking for this new years. So, i'ma goin' out with a bang :nanner:

Probably gonna start with some shots on the way to the bar. Then beer when i get there. Then some shots. Then some beer. Then blackoutland :toilet:

I'm drinking Frozen Mudslides. Goes good with the prime rib I cooked.

happy new years friends and have fun and be safe, don't drink and drive.

oh and by the way I bought 15 liters of heineken to share with only me and two other friends....we are going to be loaded and take a taxi...

It turned out to be Captain Morgan and coke :shrug: time for another...

Back