• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

goals for 05

goodguy12

i take p-gh year long!!
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
whats everones goals for the comeing year.

here some of my goals
bodtweight of 270
bench 500 raw
do a bbing show
start college
get a better job
get a girl friend thats not a bitch.

Vieope said:
Welcome to IM, don´t mind some comments. :)
What he means is don't mind Vieope...hes jsut the IM rabbit lol.

Sounds like a good set of goals...work hard enough and you make reach all of em.

I live one day at a time and my life is march 6th right now so preppin for that date is all I do. Once thats done and over with we'll see where i go from there...try to stay as lean as possible for spring break.

Rack up 1000 posts on IM.

I think I can do it :p

Actually this year, as never b4 I'm going for LOW bf%. Want to get ripped abs this year, along with as much mass as possible of course. I'll be posting a journal and stuff when I start.

KarlW said:
Rack up 1000 posts on IM.
Make them quality posts plz....no spam and garbage lol

KarlW said:
Actually this year, as never b4 I'm going for LOW bf%. Want to get ripped abs this year, along with as much mass as possible of course. I'll be posting a journal and stuff when I start.
I hope your not planning to do both of those at the same time :confused:

DeadBolt said:
Make them quality posts plz....no spam and garbage lol
Apologies, I don't do it often just felt like laugh

DeadBolt said:
I hope your not planning to do both of those at the same time :confused:
No, I want to cut for a couple months maintaining (hopefully) what I have, then I'll go for size again round March, then another cut where I'm really gunna go for it.

DB how long do you usually bulk/cut for?

KarlW said:
DB how long do you usually bulk/cut for?
I just bulk/cut until I am happy. I'll set a goal then once I hit it I'll work from there. Some people do a few months each but its really personal preference. Once I'm done cutting this time though I plan to go on a very slow bulk..just over maint calories and add on mass as slowely as possible to minimize fat gains.

LOL@ bench 500 raw. Everyone seems capable of doing that these days.

They must be taking cortislim or something. :nanner:

My goal is to loose some weight. :barf:

my goal is to stay motivated on my program until we get deployed this year Im a slacker and get buzy doing things around the house
Rick

I don't care much about strength, but I do care about precious mass :) My goal is to get to a lean 250 pounds at 12% bf.

My Goal for 2005 is to reach 600lbs bench press...:eek: I've been taking Creatine Burst but haven't seen much result. We'll see what happens though.

goal_500_bench said:
My Goal for 2005 is to reach 600lbs bench press...:eek: I've been taking Creatine Burst but haven't seen much result. We'll see what happens though.

ROFL

IML Gear Cream!
BigDyl said:
LOL@ bench 500 raw. Everyone seems capable of doing that these days.

They must be taking cortislim or something. :nanner:

My goal is to loose some weight. :barf:
when i read post like yours its push me that much more to do it for i can put it in your face. your one of those guys who never post your pic but you talk crap about everyones else.

goodguy12 said:
when i read post like yours its push me that much more to do it for i can put it in your face. your one of those guys who never post your pic but you talk crap about everyones else.
pssst....do you have a pic? I could throw a pic in my avi or in my gallery of some huge jacked dude and that would mean what???? Jack shit. Its all about the smarts and putting it into play bud!

DeadBolt said:
pssst....do you have a pic? I could throw a pic in my avi or in my gallery of some huge jacked dude and that would mean what???? Jack shit. Its all about the smarts and putting it into play bud!
or maybe..

people dont have to be dicks..

thats just me tho.. :hmmm:

goodguy12 said:

and when i read a post like yours its push me to learn proper spelling grammer and punctuation. and id like to see your pic mr 600 lb bencher :nanner:

You mentioned cortislim and he didn´t get the sarcasm, somebody mentioned creatine to reach a 600 lbs bench ... :)

DanSterone said:
or maybe..

people dont have to be dicks..

thats just me tho.. :hmmm:
Thats our world....there will always be dicks and nice guys...you just need to figure out which fits ya best LOL.

I know people shouldn't say things like that but after dealing with 200 noobs a day that think they know everything but know NOTHING...its hard to figure out which ones are pulling your leg or calling out for true and honest help.

Back