• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

What works for the immune system ...

BoneCrusher

Lift or Die
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So we know echinacea, vitamin C, and garlic are good for immune support and fighting the flu. What else is out there for fighting the infections that come along with the flu bug.

Throat and chest infections are comon with a cold ... :help:

Posted this in health awareness but got no response. Thought this might help.

I like to eat yogurt, my girlfriends special chicken soup with extra, tobassco & salt and drink gatorade.

Maybe it is not a cold at all, a lot of deadly illnesses start that way. :thumb:

Vieope said:
Maybe it is not a cold at all, a lot of deadly illnesses start that way. :thumb:
Do they still use bunnies for medical research? :bounce:

that was for pregnancy testing....the little blue bunny would be whacked for a good cause....

here's some good news, sex is a good method of preventing the flu. Putting your hooha with her hootinanny gives your immune system a natural high that can be used during the flu season to help keep it away.

Crono1000 said:
here's some good news, sex is a good method of preventing the flu. Putting your hooha with her hootinanny gives your immune system a natural high that can be used during the flu season to help keep it away.

And if that doesn't work just have her pee on you. :shrug:

IML Gear Cream!
Urine of a 40 year-old virgin named Bambi will cure anything, but good luck finding that.

ALBOB said:
And if that doesn't work just have her pee on you. :shrug:

Couldn't you just as well find a good pharmacist? :shrug:

DFINEST said:
Couldn't you just as well find a good pharmacist? :shrug:
maybe, if she's hot. but i've seen a pharmacist or two that I certainly wouldn't want peeing on me

Crono1000 said:
maybe, if she's hot. but i've seen a pharmacist or two that I certainly wouldn't want peeing on me

:haha:

The pharmacist was to prescribe medication for your immune
system as opposed to allowing someone to pee on you;

She can be hotter than mother's oven cooking Thanksgiving dinner,
she's not going to pee on me.

Back