• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Too many pills?

QuestionGuy

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hey I just wanted to make sure of something........I was wondering if it is harch on my body that I take many pill at one time or if im doning something "wrong" for example right now I took one 1-test capsule, one 4-ad capsule, two fishoil capsules and one multi vitamin pill.....all within like 20 minutes... is that bad ?

i dont believe so, all of them have different things in them, and they go where they need to go. take the animal pak (vitamin) like 15 pills at a time man! ive taken more then what your takin now at once, i was fine, im sure a lot of guys do. hope i answered your question bro.

-Efrin

thanx, I pretty much knew that but I wanted to make sure again....( you dont know me yet, but I am pretty much one of the most carefull people in here, lol. I worry a lot about my body and not to mess with it without making sure to do extra research)

when i was cutting i was on about 25 pills a day (fat burners, stimulants, diuretics, vits and mins), if your including capsules (ala, efas, cla, zma) i must have been dropping a good 35-40 every day! i'd often have to chung half a dozen down my throat at the same time

i wouldn't worry about it man

oh and as goldcocks said get some 4derm! oral 4ad sucks

peace

Back