• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

New Member Greeting

Gun-Ryo

Gun-Ryo
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello! I'm Dylan. I just started working out about... 2 months ago... MAYBE, i think 1.5, but that really doesnt matter. My friend was talking about working out, and i was curious, he mentioned that on creatine, he gained 30 pounds of pure muscle. (To say i was interested would be an understatement) So i went to the store and got some creatine, just to try it. Since then i have devoted about an hour per day to this way of life, i love this working out. I am taking Creatine, CLA, Whey Protein, Multi Vitamin, Fish Oils, and a seperate Vitamin C. I am 5'10, now weighing 159 pounds, and i am happy as ever, i have gained now OVER 30 pounds, ( i had stomach infection and weighed 128 due to my inability to digest foods properly ) i used to weigh 128 and be known as the skinny guy, i still am lean though. Well, gimme a PM or something some time, id love to chat

Great :) Do you have a well planned diet? That is very important.

Welcome to IM

du510 said:
Paying no mind to Brazilian bunnies is also important.
You can´t say this now, the deal is that we give newbies a warm welcome then when they think success is about to happen we crush their spirits.

Welcome!!! :thumb:

Archangel, i love your Quote

and for all you guys! i already do have success, im almost to where i wanted to be!!! 170 is on the horizon!

thanks all for your responses, i like this forum , i am already part of Discuss Bodybuilding

but this seems to be a major meeting point for weight lifters as that is small, although i still visit there frequently

Sorry I'm Late,

Greetings and Salutations!!!!

Welcome to IM :wave:

Back