• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

ANY MUSCLE BUILDER/POWER MAGAZINES FOR SALE?

Hogi Bear

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
HEY ALL YOU MUSCLE MEN OUT THERE DO YOU HAVE ANY OLD MUSCLE BUILDER POWER MAGAZINES THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO SELL OR KNOW OF ANYONE THAT SELLS CLASSIC BODYBUILDING MAGAZINES. tHE MUSCLE BUILDER POWER BOOKS SURE HAD SOME GREAT TRAINING ARTICLES IN THEM IREMEMBER ME AND MY FRIENDS WOULD WAIT FOR EACH ISSUE TO ARRIVE IN THE MAIL AND WOULD READ THEM FROM COVER TO COVER THOSE WERE THE DAYS.
I DONT READ TO MANY BODYBUILDING MAGAZINES LATELY FOR ONETHING AT 6 BUCKS A POP ICAN THINK OF MORE INTELLIGENT WAYS TO DO WITH MY MONEY. bESIDES THEY HAVE WAY TO MANY ADS OF SUPPLEMENTS THAT ARE OVER PRICED AND OVER HYPED
iM LOOKING FOR THE 1970S ISSUES AND ISSUES WITH ARNOLD, fRANCO, ZANE , rOBBY ROBINSON ALL THE GOOD OLE BOYS
i USED TO HAVE QUITE A COLLECTION BUT WHEN I JOINED THE NAVY MY MOM ENDED UP THROWING THEM ALL OUT IN THE TRASH
iM SURE THERE ARE SOME OF YOU OUT THERE THAT REMEMBER THE GREAT ARTICLES IM REFERRING TO. tHE MAG WENT DOWNHILL AS FAR AS IM CONCERNED WHEN IT SWITCHED TO MUSCLE AND FITNESS WEIDER SOLD HIMSELF OUT.
ANYWAY IF ANYOONE WANTS TO REMINISCE ABOUT THE GLORY DAYS AND HAVE SOME ISSUES FOR SALE LET ME KNOW OK

If you subcribe to them they are only about 1-2 dollars a piece if that. Pick a couple helpful magazines and subcribe that way u dont have to buy them off the stand and most of the time u get them before they reach the stand.

I'm very interesting in buying old magazines such as muscle builder power, ironmag, mr america.. in which you find franco, arnold...

Let me inform about what you get.

Regards, anthony

Anthony- I have many of the old maqs your looking for. Some in good shape
others in not so good shape.I don't know if it would be worth the cost to have them sent to you.I have late 60's and most 70's muscle and power and iron man.

sincerly -gary.

gwath said:
Anthony- I have many of the old maqs your looking for. Some in good shape
others in not so good shape.I don't know if it would be worth the cost to have them sent to you.I have late 60's and most 70's muscle and power and iron man.

sincerly -gary.

Yes, it would.

Tell me you want to proceed.

Thanks

I think I am in the twilight zone.....look at the dates!

he must be answering his own questions. :hmmm:

1979julyJoe WeidersMuscle1983JanuaryJoe WeidersMuscle & Fitness
1979OctoberJoe WeidersMuscle1983FebuaryJoe WeidersMuscle & Fitness
1980FebuaryJoe WeidersMuscle & Fitness1983MarchJoe WeidersMuscle & Fitness
1980JuneJoe WeidersMuscle & Fitness1983AprilJoe WeidersMuscle & Fitness
1980SeptemberJoe WeidersMuscle & Fitness1983MayJoe WeidersMuscle & Fitness
1980DecemberJoe WeidersMuscle & Fitness1983JuneJoe WeidersMuscle & Fitness
1981JanuaryJoe WeidersMuscle & Fitness1983JulyJoe WeidersMuscle & Fitness
1981FebuaryJoe WeidersMuscle & Fitness1984FebuaryJoe WeidersMuscle & Fitness
1981MayJoe WeidersMuscle & Fitness1985AprilJoe WeidersMuscle & Fitness
1981JulyJoe WeidersMuscle & Fitness1985JulyJoe WeidersMuscle & Fitness
1981OctoberJoe WeidersMuscle & Fitness1985AugustJoe WeidersMuscle & Fitness
1981NovemberJoe WeidersMuscle & Fitness1985SeptemberJoe WeidersMuscle & Fitness
1982JanuaryJoe WeidersMuscle & Fitness1985OctoberJoe WeidersMuscle & Fitness
1982FebuaryJoe WeidersMuscle & Fitness1985NovemberJoe WeidersMuscle & Fitness
1982MarchJoe WeidersMuscle & Fitness1985DecemberJoe WeidersMuscle & Fitness
1982AprilJoe WeidersMuscle & Fitness1986JanuaryJoe WeidersMuscle & Fitness
1982MayJoe WeidersMuscle & Fitness
1982JuneJoe WeidersMuscle & Fitness1985MayJoe WeidersFlex
1982AugustJoe WeidersMuscle & Fitness1985JuneJoe WeidersFlex
1982SeptemberJoe WeidersMuscle & Fitness1985AugustJoe WeidersFlex
1982OctoberJoe WeidersMuscle & Fitness1985SeptemberJoe WeidersFlex
1982NovemberJoe WeidersMuscle & Fitness
1982DecemberJoe WeidersMuscle & Fitness1986SeptemberJoe WeidersFlex
1985AprilBob KennedysMuscleEMag1985MayIron Man
1985SeptemberBob KennedysMuscleEMag1985JulyIron Man
1985OctoberBob KennedysMuscleEMag
1985DecmberBob KennedysMuscleEMag

I have these for sale

Hey dum dums, this thread was started in 2002.

vintage bodybuilding and muscle magazines

HEY ALL YOU MUSCLE MEN OUT THERE DO YOU HAVE ANY OLD MUSCLE BUILDER POWER MAGAZINES THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO SELL OR KNOW OF ANYONE THAT SELLS CLASSIC BODYBUILDING MAGAZINES. tHE MUSCLE BUILDER POWER BOOKS SURE HAD SOME GREAT TRAINING ARTICLES IN THEM IREMEMBER ME AND MY FRIENDS WOULD WAIT FOR EACH ISSUE TO ARRIVE IN THE MAIL AND WOULD READ THEM FROM COVER TO COVER THOSE WERE THE DAYS.
I DONT READ TO MANY BODYBUILDING MAGAZINES LATELY FOR ONETHING AT 6 BUCKS A POP ICAN THINK OF MORE INTELLIGENT WAYS TO DO WITH MY MONEY. bESIDES THEY HAVE WAY TO MANY ADS OF SUPPLEMENTS THAT ARE OVER PRICED AND OVER HYPED
iM LOOKING FOR THE 1970S ISSUES AND ISSUES WITH ARNOLD, fRANCO, ZANE , rOBBY ROBINSON ALL THE GOOD OLE BOYS
i USED TO HAVE QUITE A COLLECTION BUT WHEN I JOINED THE NAVY MY MOM ENDED UP THROWING THEM ALL OUT IN THE TRASH
iM SURE THERE ARE SOME OF YOU OUT THERE THAT REMEMBER THE GREAT ARTICLES IM REFERRING TO. tHE MAG WENT DOWNHILL AS FAR AS IM CONCERNED WHEN IT SWITCHED TO MUSCLE AND FITNESS WEIDER SOLD HIMSELF OUT.
ANYWAY IF ANYOONE WANTS TO REMINISCE ABOUT THE GLORY DAYS AND HAVE SOME ISSUES FOR SALE LET ME KNOW OK

I have lots for sale 1970s to 2000s email me at kboy2k@hotmail.com for list alos will post most on amazon soon thanks

Hi Gwath
If u still have these, I would most definitely like to purchase.
I am interested in starting a collection of old bodybuilding mags.
Would you please tell me the number of mags youhave, and how much you would sell them for?
Thanks
Carlos

Hi Plcoria
If you still have these, i would be most definitely be interested in purchasing. How much would the total cost be considering you would have to post to Australia?
Thanks
CArlos

my dad has a collection of vintage Iron Man several complete volumes starting with the 1960s that he would like to sell preferably as a whole lot. I'm researching pricing right now. Let me know if you're interested thank you

im turning 70 soon and im looking to downsize my magazines going back to the early 50s I was an active bodybuilder in the 70s 80s mainly though I still train hard regularly feel free to contact re buying mags

Back