• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Site is Great! Need some serious help, please?!

ATFCanine

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi, first of all, all my respect goes to Robert DiMaggio!! Simply, Genious! I have bought all these Methyl 1 Test, from VPX to Higher Power. I also bought Uni Liver, liver care. I was told not to use the liver care with the Methyl 1 test because the Methyl 1 test will not have the same effect. So, I was advised to use the Uni Liver a week before I start my cycle, and after my cycle (not during). Is that true? Also, is Aromadex from VPX better than 6OXO while using Methyl 1 Test?
Thanks for all help!!

Welcome!!! Post that in the supplement section!!! :angel1:

Greetings and Salutations!!!

Welcome to IM :wave:

ATFCanine said:
Hi, first of all, all my respect goes to Robert DiMaggio!! Simply, Genious! I have bought all these Methyl 1 Test, from VPX to Higher Power. I also bought Uni Liver, liver care. I was told not to use the liver care with the Methyl 1 test because the Methyl 1 test will not have the same effect. So, I was advised to use the Uni Liver a week before I start my cycle, and after my cycle (not during). Is that true? Also, is Aromadex from VPX better than 6OXO while using Methyl 1 Test?
Thanks for all help!!
Thank you all for having me here!! I do not need any additional assistance on this issue, I have posted it under Supplements and have had tons of replies!!

Welcome. Another person from SLC.

Back