• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Estro. n M1T

crimsondestinyx

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I got some milk thistle, nolva, and 4derm today to prepare for my cycle that I plan on doing. I'm reading the m1t bottle and it says it does not convert to estrogen. Why then do I need an estrogen blocker?

crimsondestinyx said:
I got some milk thistle, nolva, and 4derm today to prepare for my cycle that I plan on doing. I'm reading the m1t bottle and it says it does not convert to estrogen. Why then do I need an estrogen blocker?
It is extremely rare, but incase you develop gyno, you will need the nolva, but mainly it's for PCT. When you come off, your test levels will be that of a 5 year old girl, and you need the nolva to help block estrogen at the receptor sites, thus helping you feel like a man again as opposed to a menopausal woman.

lol. it's just that someone somewhere on this forum said i needed to do the pct to retain the gains or something like that.

crimsondestinyx said:
lol. it's just that someone somewhere on this forum said i needed to do the pct to retain the gains or something like that.
PCT is essential no matter what, because you will be shut down big time. M1T hits you hard and fast, and you will lose a good bit of your gains if you don't run PCT properly. IMO you need to read up on it a bit more.

Back