• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Results and a question...

thatguy

Training again...finally
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I did a 1-AD/4-AD Stack for four weeks which ended yesterday. I gained about 15 pounds, which probably included a lot of water. I took a Formestane product for the last couple of weeks because my nipples were getting noticably puffy (it took care of the problem). So all in all I am happy with my results.

Here is my question: I have about 23 days of Nolva if I take 40 mg for two weeks and 20 mg until I run out. I also have a couple of bottles of 6-oxo. Should I just stop my PCT when I run out of nolva, or should I go for another week or two with some 6-oxo since my cycle was 28 days long?

what dose did you take on your cycle ?

oral or derm ?

I took 300 mg a day of oral 1-AD, and 900 mg a day of oral 4-AD, but after a week and a half I dropped to 600 mg and didn't notice a difference. I heard you should take the minimum amount possible to take care of lethargy and loss of libido, and 600 mg took care of it for me. I know that's probably unlikely for oral 4-AD, but it worked.

I am taking 300mg or oral 1-test and 300mg of oral 4-ad and I feel just fine, I am scared to FUCKING DEATH and I mean it, of gyno so I was wondering if you over dosed which you didnt, do you think the 4-ad caused your " puffy'nes "

Yeah, I'm positive it was the 4-AD.

Can anyone answer my question about PCT?

its sunday night man, wait untill tomorow, people will answer

post cycle should be as long as your cycle was. 4week cycle = 4weeks of pct.

Damn man, seems to me like your pretty succeptible to sides with PH/PS's. That was a fairly short, low dose cycle. Were your nipples sore or just puffy?

IML Gear Cream!
QuestionGuy said:
I am taking 300mg or oral 1-test and 300mg of oral 4-ad and I feel just fine
300mg of ORAL?? From what I read, with an oral dosage, you have to take about 2x the amount of a transdermal to get the same effect. So basicaly - if Im following this correctly - a "normal" trans dose of 4ad ( one at which most people see results ) is 400-600mg. So basicaly you're getting even less than half of THAT with 300mg oral. Sounds like you're getting about 150mg worth of a trans dose.

Not knocking it, but......sounds too low. Are you seeing any results?

yep

Metal V Player said:
300mg of ORAL?? From what I read, with an oral dosage, you have to take about 2x the amount of a transdermal to get the same effect. So basicaly - if Im following this correctly - a "normal" trans dose of 4ad ( one at which most people see results ) is 400-600mg. So basicaly you're getting even less than half of THAT with 300mg oral. Sounds like you're getting about 150mg worth of a trans dose.

Not knocking it, but......sounds too low. Are you seeing any results?

I know everyone seem to be telling me that and I know its a low dose but I am seeing results from it. It is my first ever cycle and I already gained 3 pounds in 8 days from this dose!!! I am starting to get some sides from it like freakin insomnia, I woke up this morning at 4 to piss and could NOT get back to sleep at all no matter how much I tried, It got on my nerves, I also had some mild hedaches but I dont know if that is just the weather or not....Libido is as normal.....

gococksDJS said:
Damn man, seems to me like your pretty succeptible to sides with PH/PS's. That was a fairly short, low dose cycle. Were your nipples sore or just puffy?
No soreness, just puffy. I've had slightly puffy nipples since puberty (natural gyno, I guess), even when I was down to 6% BF a couple of years ago, so I'm probably naturally susceptible to it.

Regarding PCT, I am fully aware that PCT should be as long as your cycle - that's why I'm asking this question. If I don't have enough nolva to last the full 4 weeks, should I finish off with my 6-oxo? If so, in what doses? I know it's good to taper off to avoid a rebound.

Ya, you should continue with the 6OXO for the remaining time. I have always followed the philosophy when it comes to ph/ps and the consideration of the real stuff that you are best to err on the side of caution. You aren't going to do any harm if your body doesn't actually NEED the extra few days, but it better to be safe then sorry. I would start with 2 6OXO caps in the morning and then 2 with your last meal for the first few days then just take 3 with your last meal for the last few days. You should be just fine. Anyone else feel free to weigh in on this, whether you agree or disagree.

QuestionGuy said:
I know everyone seem to be telling me that and I know its a low dose but I am seeing results from it. It is my first ever cycle and I already gained 3 pounds in 8 days from this dose!!!
Now THAT is fukin awesome :rocker: Rock on, brother!!

THERE IS NO NEED TO USE 4-AD WITH 1-AD.

That aside, there is also no rule that says that pct should be the same duration as your time on cycle. If you are using nolva powder, I'd dose at 50 mg/day until it is gone. Then take 600 mg/day of 6-oxo until you have completed a 4 week pct.

While we were discussing results, I thought I'd show you guys a little before/after shot...

12501BA1-med.JPG

Werd!!

Whoa dude, you got taller! ;)

Nice work - looking forward to doing my first here fairly soon. Just soaking in as much info as possible before starting up.

Wholly bajesus. You're really "lumpy" looking...

IML Gear Cream!
DemolitionNine said:
Wholly bajesus. You're really "lumpy" looking...
What does that mean? I'm not sure if that was a positive or negative comment. :)

Back