• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Is 6 0x0 Sufficient?

dr3w

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
First off, thanks for all the thoughtful replies to my first post. (Don't worry, I never put anything into my body without thorough research--And I mean more than just a forum). What I am looking for with this next question is just some personal m1t experiences, namely with respect to side effects, as well as PCT.

What do you guys know about using 6 0x0 in order to "recover" from the potential side-effects of a 2-week, 10mg/day cycle of m1t? I know it varies person-to-person, depending upon factors such as body chemistry and this is the very reason I'd like to hear from as many of you as possible. Thanks again!

I don't think that there is any question that 6OXO isn't enough for pct for M1T. You need to go with Nolva and a tribulus product. You might want to consider taking your cycle out to 3 weeks of M1T and be sure to stack with 4Derm, too.

+ for the other info you wanted, just do a search. Tons of members have done m1t cycles and they are documented in various ways

dr3w said:
First off, thanks for all the thoughtful replies to my first post. (Don't worry, I never put anything into my body without thorough research--And I mean more than just a forum). What I am looking for with this next question is just some personal m1t experiences, namely with respect to side effects, as well as PCT.

What do you guys know about using 6 0x0 in order to "recover" from the potential side-effects of a 2-week, 10mg/day cycle of m1t? I know it varies person-to-person, depending upon factors such as body chemistry and this is the very reason I'd like to hear from as many of you as possible. Thanks again!
6-oxo is no good for M1T PCT. I say go for a 4 week cycle. The sides you will probably see will be mild headaches, lethargy, libido loss unless you use 4Derm, or none of these at all.

I've seen people say that you could use 6-oxo for a pct without recommending it. But they also said you would pretty much have to double the normal dosage of someone who did a pct of 1-ad with 6-oxo . Which would cost you a shit load and wouldn't be as effective as nolva which would cost you about 1/10 less.

But if you did a low dose cycle of M1T, say 10 mgs a day for 3 weeks, and then used 6-oxo heavy at like 600-900 mgs the first weeks, followed by 300-600 for a few weeks, I'd say that might be ok. I guess it somewhat depends on the dosages and individual reactions to products, but if you can't find any nolva, or aren't willing to risk the whole shipping deal and minor legal issues, then 6-oxo is definetly better than nothing, and it works for some people.....

DONT BE STUPID JUST GET NOLVA be safe not sorry.

Nolva is too easy to get to look past it. 6-oxo, when done right (expensive) will do the trick. No question about that. But, Nolva is cheaper and much more effective.

But as some other guys said, stack it with 4-AD. Not necessarily 4derm, just any 4ad. Itll help negate the sides a bit. I like to use M1t by itself until I cant deal with the sides anymore, and I then (and only then) take the 4ad. And I only take it to negate sides.

BTW, forums are undoubtedly the best soure of information. Dont discount us. We are not only the voice of experience, but you can rest assured we have done countless hours of research as well.

BTW, welcome to IronMag.

IML Gear Cream!
du510 said:
But as some other guys said, stack it with 4-AD. Not necessarily 4derm, just any 4ad. Itll help negate the sides a bit. I like to use M1t by itself until I cant deal with the sides anymore, and I then (and only then) take the 4ad. And I only take it to negate sides.
I wouldn't reccomend an oral 4-AD with M1T, they won't be enough. Go for a transdermal like 4Derm

Back