• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Finally M1t & 4Derm Cycle - I can't wait

wannagetbig2001

New Jersey - Gym Rat
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica]Ok.. ok.. here's the deal -

currently 46 yo, still seem to be too damn small - 5'8, 160lbs but muscles just aren't BIG enough (but will they ever?? HMmmm)

FINALLY decided to do a cycle of M1T in Feb (I wanna start NOW - but gotta wait till after the cruise --- I'm excited about the cycle)
[/font][font=verdana, arial, helvetica]

1 week of 4Derm (5 sprays = 200mg/day) followed by
4 weeks of 4Derm (continued at 200mg/day) & M1T (10 mg/day) followed by
1 additional week of 4Derm
and for PCT use NOV

any comments about this cycle. any info will be appreciated!
[/font]

Not sure why you are doing the 4Derm before and after. IT is mainly used as an offset to the sides and should stop once the M1T cycle is done, generally. IF this is first cycle with M1t I would start at 5mg 1st week, then go up 5mg each week as tolerable. At 10mb and beyond I would be doing 5 squirts twice a day to offset sides. Just my opinion from using it.

Don't do it man! You're dick'll fall off!!!

Since this is your first cycle, drop the M1T down to 5mg for the first week to see how you handle it.

Every one reacts differently. If you search the board, you'll find that same had no real sides and other had sides so bad that they'll never do it again.

Take some milk thistle the during the week before you start M1T and during PCT. Get some howthorn berry too. High blood pressure is one of the side that you may get and howthorn berry helps to midigate it. You can also take saw palmetto for your prostate (another possible side).

well Thanks guys, I'm determined to TRY IT - I'll find out where I can find some Milk Thstle - and incorporate it .

An it probably is a good Idea to break these capsules in Half (not sure how thats gonna work) but for 1 week - loosing 1/2 a capsule a day - isn't bad!

Thanks allot! - hope to see some RESULTS!

I just CAN"T WAIT TO START!!!! GRRRrrrrrrrrr ..

I'm DETERMINED TO LOOK GOOD! -- NO MATTER WHAT!

I do need to know - how MUCH Milk thistle per day????

m1t is not the best '1st cycle' but seems like your all set to go

so as for your cycle i would run 4 weeks of 4derm @ 400mg/ed and 3 weeks of m1t @ 5-10mg/ed, front loading the 4derm the week before you start the m1t

so you run just 4derm week 1, then both the 4derm and m1t weeks 2, 3, and finish both at the end of week 4, after your last day on both hit your nolva pct

i'd not bother with milk thistle on cycle, its not really worthwhile IMO as i doubt its gonna do much to help your liver if your dropping all that m1t on it at the same time, i'd run it pct, 900mg first couple of weeks then 600mg for the following month or so

good luck :thumb:

peace

cfs3 said:
High blood pressure is one of the side that you may get and howthorn berry helps to midigate it.
Now I knew about this but are we talking EXTREMELY high bp? Per say high enough that it would throw up red flags when I have to go take a piss test for my job?(in which they test vitals as well, obviously) I'm just a commercial propane driver so I know they're only testing for the usauls THC, coke, ect ect; but I'm thinking if they check my BP like they usually do the doc is gonna see its high and want to find out why probably running more tests thus eventually its gonna be "public" that I'm using prohormones. And I be fucked then! Its too bad my piss tests are random or I could plan for this shit!:laugh: (I guess thats the idea though) Does anyone really know if it takes long to get out of your system COMPLETELY after cylce?

Good luck with the cycle wanna. I think taking the 4Derm a week or two earlier than the M1T is great idea as 4-AD takes a week or two to really kick in.

You might want to consider taking Milk Thistle for PCT to help your liver.

IML Gear Cream!
Curlingcadys said:
Now I knew about this but are we talking EXTREMELY high bp? Per say high enough that it would throw up red flags when I have to go take a piss test for my job?(in which they test vitals as well, obviously) I'm just a commercial propane driver so I know they're only testing for the usauls THC, coke, ect ect; but I'm thinking if they check my BP like they usually do the doc is gonna see its high and want to find out why probably running more tests thus eventually its gonna be "public" that I'm using prohormones. And I be fucked then! Its too bad my piss tests are random or I could plan for this shit!:laugh: (I guess thats the idea though) Does anyone really know if it takes long to get out of your system COMPLETELY after cylce?
I haven't heard of anyone getting very high blood pressure. Besides, there are very few employers who would care if you're taking PS. Until they become illegal that is.

On a side note, your post nearly caused my spell checker to throw up. :D

cfs3 said:
On a side note, your post nearly caused my spell checker to throw up. :D
:funny:Thats ok kould realy giv two squerts of piss bout my spelin..

redspy said:
Good luck with the cycle wanna. I think taking the 4Derm a week or two earlier than the M1T is great idea as 4-AD takes a week or two to really kick in.

You might want to consider taking Milk Thistle for PCT to help your liver.

hmm. I have found the opposite and never seen that stated. I usually dont start until a couple of days into the cycle because the sides arent there yet. It only takes a day or so for me I have found. But that is just me.

Other Comment: My BP went down at the end of my PCT. But is does raise red flags. I was close to danger area one time. But that was at 20 mg/ed

MTN WARRIOR said:
hmm. I have found the opposite and never seen that stated. I usually dont start until a couple of days into the cycle because the sides arent there yet. It only takes a day or so for me I have found. But that is just me.

Other Comment: My BP went down at the end of my PCT. But is does raise red flags. I was close to danger area one time. But that was at 20 mg/ed
Frontloading for a week is pretty popular just because you get hit so hard and so fast by the M1T sides, but I wouldn't do 2 weeks, thats just a week of wasted 4Derm.

I know this had to have been asked in a thread before but after an hour of reading past m1t posts I'm spent!:laugh: If you were to get tested, how long is m1t detectable in your system after cycle?

So instead of going 10 mg/day for 3 weeks I'll start at 5 mg/day and then go up 5 mg/day each week. That would use the same amount of M1T and maybe be more effective.

gococksDJS said:
Frontloading for a week is pretty popular just because you get hit so hard and so fast by the M1T sides, but I wouldn't do 2 weeks, thats just a week of wasted 4Derm.
A lot of people view 4-AD primarily as a PH to offset the side effects of M1T or 1-AD etc, but it's important to remember it's anabolic in it's own right. After all it converts to test. Personally I wouldn't view the frontloading week or two as a waste of 4Derm.

redspy said:
Personally I wouldn't view the frontloading week or two as a waste of 4Derm.
I think frontloading a week is good, but two is a waste. Yes 4Derm does convert, but when your about to take an oral anabolic steroid why not just jump on it after the week of frontloading as opposed to trying to reap the miniscule benefits of 4-AD alone.

I wouldn't go higher than 10mg M1T, if I were you. And in my experience, it was best to load the 4Derm the week before. I don't know how much use it was for me to continue the 4Derm for the 2 weeks afterwards, so if others say that you shouldn't then you might as well just go into your pct. You are in for quite a ride, my friend. I had some serious fun while on that stack. You will get some massive swells from the gym. Just be sure to lighten up your training during your pct. If you continue to work out hard while your natural test levels are still very low, you will overtrain very easily and lose a lot of muscle. Keep your cals up too. You are going to have at least 2 weeks of bad lifting, maybe 3...but don't worry. It will all come back.

IML Gear Cream!
Purdue Power said:
I wouldn't go higher than 10mg M1T, if I were you. And in my experience, it was best to load the 4Derm the week before. I don't know how much use it was for me to continue the 4Derm for the 2 weeks afterwards, so if others say that you shouldn't then you might as well just go into your pct.
I went as high as 25mg and thats when I started getting a lot of sides like feeling like a dumbass and extreme lethargy, but I was fine up to 20mg's a day but your body will let you know how much is to much if you do decide to increase the dose. I personally see no need to continue the 4Derm for 2 weeks after your cycle just go right into PCT like PP said.

Curlingcadys said:
I know this had to have been asked in a thread before but after an hour of reading past m1t posts I'm spent!:laugh: If you were to get tested, how long is m1t detectable in your system after cycle?
great info guys...but can anyone answer the question above?

Curlingcadys said:
great info guys...but can anyone answer the question above?
This doesn't directly answer your question but it may help (taken from the 1fast400.com forums:-

10.1: Will prohormones show up on drug tests?

Prohormones will not show up on standard drug tests such as employment tests. Some prohormones will cause positives on tests for anabolic steroids, and many will cause positives on drug tests by athletic organizations that specifically ban prohormones. The ones that are most likely to lead to a positive test are precursors to illegal anabolic steroids such as 1,4-andro, 19-nordiol, 4-AD, DHT precursors, and the methylated versions of any of these. Methyl-1-testosterone, 1-AD, and 1-testosterone are unlikely to show up on a drug test.

10.2: How long do prohormones stay in the system?

It depends on the substance. Most prohormones, such as 1-AD/1-test and 4-AD, will probably only be detectable for 3-4 days. However, some, such as 19-nordiol, may be detectable for months. It is a good idea to cease use of any prohormone/steroid at least a month prior to the test to be on the safe side.

10.3: How can I pass a drug test?

Common methods include high water intake combined with diuretics, along with vitamin B complex and creatine to mask the unusually high water intake. The best option is to tell the organization doing the testing that you are taking a legal substance that may cause a false positive and specifically name the substance.

redspy said:
This doesn't directly answer your question but it may help (taken from the 1fast400.com forums:-
good enough for me thanks:thumb:, I do have just an everyday job but I was concerned about red flags going up when they check my vitals ie: blood pressure when I go in for my piss tests. Actually that wouldn't be a big deal if the doc didn't want to investigate any further but who knows what he'd do.

Im new to this site and would like to know what m1t is and what it is for.

dude at ur age at 46 id recommend going to an anti aging center or seeing a doc n getting sum Test prescribed to you

to stop those M1T side effects.

Back