• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

there is a fine line between ...

Vieope

Monochromatic Bunny
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!

There is a fine line between faith and denial.

There is a fine line between honesty and cruelty.

There is a fine line between ALBOB and despair. :lol:

You get the idea..

There is a fine line between sanity and a blue bunny. :crazy:

there is a fine line between flirting and cyber.....

There were a few fine lines of powder on vieope's desk 45 seconds before he posted this. :hehe:

maniclion said:
There were a few fine lines of powder on vieope's desk 45 seconds before he posted this. :hehe:

Dr. Frank: Magenta,

Audience: Where did you get your drugs?

Dr. Frank: Columbia,

Aundience: BAD CHOICE!

- From Rocky Horror Picture Show​

:hehe:

Vieope and I are very lucky theres a very long line between us and the rest of you or we'd have been skinned for our pelts long ago.

maniclion said:
Vieope and I are very lucky theres a very long line between us and the rest of you or we'd have been skinned for our pelts long ago.
:yes:

There's a fine line between Vieope and riding the short bus to school. :p

P.S. to those of you NOT familiar with the American school bus system: The short bus is the one the retarded kids ride. ;)

IML Gear Cream!
maniclion said:
LOL!! :laugh:

ALBOB said:
There's a fine line between Vieope and riding the short bus to school. :p

P.S. to those of you NOT familiar with the American school bus system: The short bus is the one the retarded kids ride. ;)

I think the Open chat should be renamed "The Short bus"

rockgazer69 said:
there is a fine line between flirting and cyber.....
YUP! Behaving is not very fun. Pay off in the end is worth it though.

rockgazer69 said:
I was looking for that and overlokked it somehow. You behaving?

yes actually i am. for once. there is a fine line between good and bad too though. i love loopholes. :grin:

she was lying face down on the bed, she'd taken off her work suit and fell asleep reading the evening paper. Her stockings had a thin fine line running up the back of each leg. I slowly, very slowly oh so slowly traced them up each lucious limb starting from her heels to just below the rounds of her sweet apple ass. The friction sent electric pulses up my middle fingers bouncing from my elbows to my armpits and deep into the center of my solar plexus where a fire poured down into my....

see that's cyber... :hehe:

rockgazer69 said:
see that's cyber... :hehe:
fire poured down into my.......wait she's starting to awaken. "MMM", she moans. "Shhhhhhh, it's just me baby." I gasp as I start to caress her lower back sliding my thumbs under the satin waistband of her thong.....

IML Gear Cream!
:eek: that's good cyber...:eek:

i need to go damn i can't stay out of trouble anywhere....

Back