• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

8 week 1-Test & 4AD cycle with dbol to kickstart?

Tha Don

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
just an idea i had, i can get real cheap russian dbols from a buddy of mine (100 tabs for £15), i'm real tempted to try em out, but i still have 8 S1+ bottles to get through, so i'm thinking of running S1+ (trans. 1t+4ad) for 6-8 weeks after my 1-ad cycle (obviously not right after!), and was wondering if it would be a good idea to kickstart the cycle with dbol for the first 2-4 weeks, as i know dbol hits you on the first day, whilst the S1+ takes a few weeks to kick in

i'm aware of people that make awesome gains on dbol but can't keep them when they come off (if used as a standalone), this is why with the 1-test and 4ad kicking in when i come off the dbol i should be able to keep gaining for the rest of the cycle (much like the idea of kickstarting a test cycle with dbol) and hopefully i can add a bit more mass than with just the S1+ alone

sound like a good idea or is there no point using the dbol to kickstart?

As none of your PH/PS are methylated I think it's worth a shot. Like you said the dbol will kick in very quickly and should get the cycle off to a good start. I'd be interested to see how much of the dbol mass you can retain after losing all the water weight.

redspy said:
As none of your PH/PS are methylated I think it's worth a shot. Like you said the dbol will kick in very quickly and should get the cycle off to a good start. I'd be interested to see how much of the dbol mass you can retain after losing all the water weight.
1Test and 4/ad is not methylated. Dbol is. I know you know, just sounded confusing. Just wanted to clear this up before there were any questions.

gococksDJS said:
If you do run this, keep us informed.

will do :thumb:

so the cycle might look something like this...

dbol: weeks 1-4, 20-25mg/ed
S1+: weeks 1-8, 10 sprays/ed (200mg of 1-Test and 300mg 4-AD/ed)
nolva: weeks 9-12, 60/40/20/20

i'll research it more before i actually do it, reckon a couple of shots of hcg in weeks 5 and 6 would be a good idea? or is there no need for that on a cycle like this?

Back