• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

new diet sodas

iMan323

Preved Medved!
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Well, I love carbonated beverages and lately they started to become available in more and more flavors. I just tried Diet Sunkist and it was good. My fav diet soda is Sprite Zero. What else should I check out? Vanila Diet coke is also really good.

I'm drinking Canada Dry Cheerful Cherry, it's good but it ain't sweet enuff :( Is there a Diet GingerAle out there?

Meh, although its diet it still has sugar.. I've been drinking juice/water/milk for 3-4 months now and I tryed having a diet coke not to long ago and I hated it, couldn't stand it at all. Keep in my mind I used to be a coke addict (the soda..) at least 2 liters a day.

When I used to drink something other than water, milk and beer, I chose diet over regular. Even when I was younger, I had always thought regular was too sweet.

I just tried the diet cherry vanilla Dr. pepper. It's OK, but a little sweet. (Go figure.)

LittleKid said:
Keep in my mind I used to be a coke addict (the soda..) at least 2 liters a day.
ahaha for some reason that just cracke me up, lol.
but, yeah arent all the artifical sweeteners bad for you, especially aspartame.
when im in a desperate need for pop ill go 3/4 diet and 1/4 regular, it tastes just like the real deal, but with 75% less sugar.:thumb:

LittleKid said:
Meh, although its diet it still has sugar.. I've been drinking juice/water/milk for 3-4 months now and I tryed having a diet coke not to long ago and I hated it, couldn't stand it at all. Keep in my mind I used to be a coke addict (the soda..) at least 2 liters a day.

I am proud of you! :thumb:

Soda is no good o

IML Gear Cream!
LittleKid said:
Keep in my mind I used to be a coke addict (the soda..) at least 2 liters a day.
I'm right there with you.

I actually kicked the stuff once, went three months or so without. Then I was out of town on business and stuck in a hotel room working for four days. The guy I was working with went out to buy beer and broughtback a 24 pack of diet coke, since the water there tasted like ass dipped in more ass.

Once I got started, I finished them off in two days. It took me another 2 months to wean myself, but I think I've had four in the last week.

my rule of thumb when it comes to beverages and foods. if i cant pronounce more than one word on the back of the ingredients label I DONT EAT IT OR DRINK IT!!!.
unless its a supplement.. then drink on.. and pour some for the homies

Back