• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

PurduePower's First AAS Cycle

IML Gear Cream!
Crushing, cutting, and capping 50 mg d-bol into 10 mg caps is a cake walk with the right equipment.

I'm sure it is, and the right equipment comes at a price.

Purdue Power said:
I know, but they were all given to me for free by a close friend that his fiance found out that he still had them and made him get rid of them. I will take free anyday.

I am thinking about crushing them all up and weighing them out so that I can take 3 10mg doses throughout the day. I just need to get a very precise digital scale.
If you can afford it, i suggest a CT200 analytical Balance. I am a chem major, and we use them and they have an accuracy range from .01g up to 200g

I still havn't received the rest of my supplies. I am anxiously awaiting them. I am going to order my HCG in the next day or 2. I found a great source to get it.

Make sure to order plenty HCG. That way if it comes late and you need to run a slightly different protocol requiring a bit more, you can without worry. Mine is going to come late and I am sure glad I ordered the little bit extra that I did.

gococksDJS said:
If you can afford it, i suggest a CT200 analytical Balance. I am a chem major, and we use them and they have an accuracy range from .01g up to 200g

$600 for a scale ? that's 16 - 10 ml vials of test ! lol

[url="http://www.adsrve.com/linkredirect.php?h=502 said:
Cardinal]Make[/url] sure to order plenty HCG. That way if it comes late and you need to run a slightly different protocol requiring a bit more, you can without worry. Mine is going to come late and I am sure glad I ordered the little bit extra that I did.
Ya, I figured it up and at 500iu twice a week, I would need 8400iu total. I am ordering a total of 10000iu in 5 vials. Last time I ordered all 10000iu in 1 vial because I didn't know that it didn't keep for long. I used it for my M1T cycle and had a ton left over. That was a waste of money.

Sorry for the dumb question PP , but have you started to take any kind of substance yet being Dbol and sustanon in your case(correct me if I'm wrong) ? You say you're still waiting for a few things but just wondering if you started those two ?

Sorry if the question sounds a bit stupid , kinda new to the AAS world . I know a lot more oh ph/ps but this is kinda new to me . That's why I'm following your journal and pirate's journal very closely .

Anyways , the best of luck to you with your cycle PP . Don't hesitate to drop by my 1-ad journal too :)

simbh said:
Have you started to take any kind of substance yet being Dbol and sustanon in your case(correct me if I'm wrong) ? You say you're still waiting for a few things but just wondering if you started those two ?
No, I havn't started anything yet. I have my dbol, Letro, Nolva, T3, and my pins. I am waiting on my Sust and Winny. I don't know yet if I am gonna run the Winny for the last couple of weeks or save it for later.

gococksDJS said:
Total overkill. You don't have to weigh the powder from the pills. Say you have a pill maker that makes 24 caps at a time and each cap holds 500 mg.

Put 2.5 d-bols (50 mg/each) into a baggie, and crush to fine powder.
Add 12 grams of cut (vitamin c, amino acids, dextrose etc) and mix completely.
Use the capping machine, and you have 5.2 mg d-bol per pill
Take 4-5/day.
:bulb:

This machine is one of the best investments I have ever made. Second only to swamp land in Nevada. ;)

IML Gear Cream!
Purdue Power said:
No, I havn't started anything yet. I have my dbol, Letro, Nolva, T3, and my pins. I am waiting on my Sust and Winny. I don't know yet if I am gonna run the Winny for the last couple of weeks or save it for later.
What kind of T3 will you be running PP - liquid or pills? If pills what brand?

It is liquid from IBE.

I looked on BulkNutrition to find the capping stuff. What is all of the "0" and "000" caps mean? I am going to buy the complete capping system, but what is all of the technical stuff?

Whats up bro , good luck with your day ... cant wait to see you start.

Purdue Power said:
I looked on BulkNutrition to find the capping stuff. What is all of the "0" and "000" caps mean? I am going to buy the complete capping system, but what is all of the technical stuff?
"00" are 650 mg caps and "0" are 500 mg. "000" are horse pills. I use "00" with veggie caps. Gelatin will absorb moisture more readily.This machine is much better than the Cap-M-Quick one on bn.com.

I am in the process of ordering the "OO" capping machine from Universal Kits. Thanks Pirate. You continue to be my source for a lot of info. How sweet. Awwwwww

Purdue Power said:
It is liquid from IBE.
I'll be interested to see how you get on this. I didn't think the IBE T3 was that effective, next time I try T3 I'll get tabs.

Just wondering are you getting big for sports or for BB'ing? You have a pretty awesome physique as it stands already? Good luck!

da jock said:
Just wondering are you getting big for sports or for BB'ing? You have a pretty awesome physique as it stands already? Good luck!
Thanks. :rolleyes: I am planning on competing in my first bodybuiling competition sometime in late May or early June.

PirateFromHell said:
"00" are 650 mg caps and "0" are 500 mg. "000" are horse pills. I use "00" with veggie caps. Gelatin will absorb moisture more readily.This machine is much better than the Cap-M-Quick one on bn.com.

How many Caps come with the kit from Universalkits??

IML Gear Cream!
I don't think any come with it. You have to buy them separately.

I'm Trying said:
How many Caps come with the kit from Universalkits??
I think you can get something like 200 caps for $20, and you can get a capping kit for $20

No, you can get 500 vegetable caps for $16. The veggie ones are better because they won't absorb moisture and expand.

I just ordered my HCG. I got 5 vials of 2000iu each. They should be here in less than a couple of weeks. I havn't got the rest of my candy yet. I will find out today where it is. It might already be in town.

Purdue Power said:
I just ordered my HCG. I got 5 vials of 2000iu each.
What brand?

I got 5-2000iu vials of Profasi. The rest of my fuel should be here in the next day or two. I am really tired of waiting. I am thinking about starting my dbol now. I am really tired of waiting for everything to get here.

My impatience got the best of me. I just popped my first Dbol. I was able to cut my already-quatered tab pieces in half, so I am taking about 6.25mg at a time. This is only, at most, 2 days before I will get the rest of my supplies, so it's not like I am stretching this too far. I plan to take my ~6.25mg about every 4-5 hours throughout the day(4 doses/day).

well good luck onyour cycle, have you taken your current measurements. also how much weight are you lookin to gain for the cycle?

My goal is to gain at least 15lbs by the end of this. I think those are modest goals, considering that is what I gained on M1T.

Purdue Power said:
My goal is to gain at least 15lbs by the end of this. I think those are modest goals, considering that is what I gained on M1T.
i bet you blow up dude. good luck.

Back