• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

How long is your erection?

Erection size?

• Under 4

Votes: 8 1.4%
  • 4-4 1/2

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • 4-1/2 - 5

Votes: 11 1.9%
  • 5- 51/2

Votes: 34 6.0%
  • 5-1/2- 6

Votes: 101 17.8%
  • 6- 61/2

Votes: 122 21.5%
  • 6-1/2-7

Votes: 111 19.6%
  • 7-8

Votes: 123 21.7%
  • 8plus

Votes: 56 9.9%

• Total voters
IML Gear Cream!
a

min0 lee said:
You have an itsy bitsy teenie weenie....................

smalldik9hc.gif
u said had

nice pic though, goes with wat i said about fat loss and cock size;)

Im surprised John H. didn't answer this. I guess he was right when he said he didn't brag about his 9 3/4 and 6 1/4 wide cock. He is really TRUTHFUL- it SEEMS, FOR SURE!!!!!!

Take Care, Souped_up

Souped_up said:
Im surprised John H. didn't answer this. I guess he was right when he said he didn't brag about his 9 3/4 and 6 1/4 wide cock. He is really TRUTHFUL- it SEEMS, FOR SURE!!!!!!

Take Care, Souped_up

Now I know your John H for sure. :yes:

min0 lee said:
Now I know your John H for sure. :yes:

hi minny mee,

ABSOLUTELY NOT! You couldn't be further from the truth! You don't want to make me mad- others have tried and they LEARNED their lesson REAL FAST. If i was him I would tell you - ABSOLUTELY!!! Its a long story but I have known John H. from other forums since early 2003. You can ask John H. if you don't believe me.

Take Care, Souped_up

Souped_up said:
hi minny mee,

I like that nickname, cool :thumb:

ABSOLUTELY NOT! You couldn't be further from the truth! You don't want to make me mad- others have tried and they LEARNED their lesson REAL FAST

You are lame. :dwnthumb:

. If i was him I would tell you - ABSOLUTELY!!! Its a long story but I have known John H. from other forums since early 2003. You can ask John H. if you don't believe me.

Ok then, your his butt buddy. Your obsessed with his penis. How else would you know his exact size. It was never posted here.

Hasta la Vista Homo.

Souped_up said:
You don't want to make me mad- others have tried and they LEARNED their lesson REAL FAST.
What can you do over the internet? :blah:

I have to agree i think hes John H also, oh and lame.

I try to have fun with other members and learnfrom other members here on my spare time.
I never get mad at whats said here..it's just the internet.

min0 lee said:
I like that nickname, cool :thumb:

You are lame. :dwnthumb:

Ok then, your his butt buddy. Your obsessed with his penis. How else would you know his exact size. It was never posted here.

Hasta la Vista Homo.

hi mini pee,

If you weren't such a RETARD you would COMPREHEND that it says on my profile I am straight - TOTALLY - and that I know this because he has posted at other forums. Im sorry you have this "problem" with intellect. I encourage you to work hard on improving it so you won't look like such an idiot when you open your mouth - FOR SURE!!!!!!

Take Good Care, Souped_up

Why are you trying to start an argument every time you post here?

Souped_up said:
hi mini pee,

If you weren't such a RETARD you would COMPREHEND that it says on my profile I am straight - TOTALLY - and that I know this because he has posted at other forums. Im sorry you have this "problem" with intellect. I encourage you to work hard on improving it so you won't look like such an idiot when you open your mouth - FOR SURE!!!!!!

Sure.........John H.

I believe you. ;)

ihateschoolmt said:
Why are you trying to start an argument every time you post here?

hi ihatecooch,

Im not trying to start arguments with anyone. If you actually would notice instead of ASSUMING - you know what they say when you assume right? Then you would see that I make a STATEMENT about LIFE AND LIVING and someone trys to "get a rise out of me". Im simply responding to their snide remarks. I do not start arguments with anyone, ABSOLUTELY NOT!

Take Care, Souped_up

Souped_up said:
hi mini pee,

No, wait, I think that even though John H is one weird mofo (as is the same for this guy) I dont think would post somthing as childish as mini pee
I vote 'No' it not John H.
And 'Yes' He's got his own problems he need to work through, so he can get past the "picking fights with people online" phase in his life

Souped_up said:
hi ihatecooch,

I do not start arguments with anyone, ABSOLUTELY NOT!

Take Care, Souped_up
Well whats the fun in that, come on mabey a little argument

Souped_up said:
hi ihatecooch,

Im not trying to start arguments with anyone. Take Care, Souped_up

Every post you have made is all about arguing with someone.

IML Gear Cream!
Souped_up said:
hi ihatecooch,

Im not trying to start arguments with anyone. If you actually would notice instead of ASSUMING - you know what they say when you assume right? Then you would see that I make a STATEMENT about LIFE AND LIVING and someone trys to "get a rise out of me". Im simply responding to their snide remarks. I do not start arguments with anyone, ABSOLUTELY NOT!

Take Care, Souped_up
If your not trying to start an argument then why are you calling people who respond a childish name like ihatecooch and mino pee?

ihateschoolmt said:
If your not trying to start an argument then why are you calling people who respond a childish name like ihatecooch and mino pee?

He is even dissing Busylivin.

Don't get me wrong I like when people bother me.

Min0 Pee is kind of funny. :laugh:

I think this is someone we all ready know doing this as a joke or something.

ihateschoolmt said:

hi idatemulemt,

I pretty much answered the question already. I certainly though the people at Bb.com were slow. You guys are the slowest bunch ive ever seen, FOR SURE!

Take Care, Souped_up

Souped_up said:
hi idatemulemt,

I pretty much answered the question already. I certainly though the people at Bb.com were slow. You guys are the slowest bunch ive ever seen, FOR SURE!

Take Care, Souped_up

See what I mean.

ihateschoolmt said:
I think this is someone we all ready know doing this as a joke or something.

hi ihateeveryone,

Me joking? Certainly NOT- NEVER!!! I know a appropriate time to joke and if you know me in time you will KNOW this is not one of them. My signature says im the member c0nfusi0n at bb.com. Register and give me a pm there. I will respond and confirm I am indeed him. Also, look when I registered. Hope this helps....

Take Care, Souped_up

I go there, from what I heard it was a good forum until the likes of you turned it into a flaming zone.

This forum is by far the best I have ever been to.

min0 lee said:
See what I mean.

hi pin pee,

If you read my ORIGINAL post you will see that I never start anything FIRST. I guess I will have to REPEAT EVERYTHING i say TWICE for now on due to the "slower" people on this board. That is OK - if it teaches you everything about LIFE AND LIVING and earning and keeping PURE MUSCLE. I hope your earning your PURE MUSCLE because you will be DAMN GLAD you did. People will KNOW you worked HARD FOR IT- FOR SURE!

Take Care, Souped_up

Here Here

Back