• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Eating before bed

crazycarl

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am new to the game, and i am trying to cut at the moment.

Is it bad to eat just before you go to bed, or can it be good?

What things are good to eat just before you go to bed?

If I remember correctly..You should stop eating carbs at about 6pm (say if you are going to bed (10:30-12), Dinner should consist of ..Ie a Steak and Salad. I don't think eating anything before bed is a good idea, unless its a protein shake..but im sure more informed members of the board will explain further.

i'd say avoid it (to cut) generally speking. That said, I would suggest that some slow digesting protein with some healthy fat can be helpful. Moderate amounts, emphasis on healthy. Caesin/milk isolate protein (with some whey, to make it palatable) in a shake, or cottage cheese, some flax oil or almond butter.

it's nice of me to say this, because I struggle constantly to not binge on carb-laden shit at night. I think I'm directing it at myself in a "wishful thinking" kind-of way...

if you are active at night there is no problem with eating carbs at night. but for those who exercise early in the day you should taper down your carb consumption as the day progresses.

you should never go to bed on an empty stomach. a meal or shake of proteins/fats is what you want to consume at this time...

i think in this case you have to eat 30mins before you go to sleep - protein that digested slowly like white cheese, cottage cheese, white protein eggs, eat unsaturated fat, like nut, almond, olive oil, omega 3.
don't eat carbs, if you want you can add salad to your meal.

i'm in bulking right now and my meal contains: 1 cheese cottage 3% fat (25g protein, 10g fat), 7 almonds.

thats all :)

machinehead said:
i think in this case you have to eat 30mins before you go to sleep - protein that digested slowly like white cheese, cottage cheese, white protein eggs, eat unsaturated fat, like nut, almond, olive oil, omega 3.
don't eat carbs, if you want you can add salad to your meal.

i'm in bulking right now and my meal contains: 1 cheese cottage 3% fat (25g protein, 10g fat), 7 almonds.

thats all :)

egg whites are digested fairly rapidly in around 30 minutes

Last edited:
i bought some flax capsules the other day.. so the best time to take them is right when you wake up and at night??? or does it matter

IML Gear Cream!
AnabolicFreak04 said:
I take them w/ my shakes since they have no fats or carbs.
hmm.gif
Umm, isn't flax oil a fat by definition?

flax oil contains Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids which are polyunsaturated fats

timing with EFA's doesn't matter

Back