• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

I would like to say sorry to crazy enough.

PURE ICE

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
have a nice day
thumb.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
this guy is a real asshole...posted death threats (running me over and shit) in my gallery for no damn reason!!! I guess he's finds me ugly and that allows him to be a complete jerkoff...???Yet he dont post his own pics!!hummmmm

Ahhh, so your looking to get banned are ya?

Last edited by a moderator:
PURE ICE said:
*useless shit*

Good bye, and thank you for shopping at K-Mart. Do not pass go, do not collect $200.

What a jerk! Some people these days get me!

I Are Baboon said:
Good bye, and thank you for shopping at K-Mart. Do not pass go, do not collect $200.
:thumbs:

Actually, if he really did post death threats, you can prosecute this prick.

Another loser with the intelligence of an ameba. :crazy:

so he's gone right? that was kinda scary. n crazy my daughter says you're cool lookin n she's diggin the lip piercing n hair.... actually she has the same piercing n hair... :hmmm: well she's got good self esteem :grin:

Ya, I think he's a gonner...The remarks he made about my appearance didnt bother me, I feel good about myself and the way I look...I just couldnt beleive how he was putting down women in general and admitted to kicking women's asses and enjoying it!!??:( What a freaking dumbass....

IAB ... :thumb: :rocker:

Pure Ass ... :finger: ... :attitude: ... :tard:

It sucks the way a guy comes on the net and does shit that would get his ASS KICKED IN REAL LIFE by the women of our little community. Some people have no class.

Crazy enough I respect you imensely for the changes you've brought to your life. F@#$ that dude ... he musta come from the shallow end of the gene pool. You rock Crazy :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

He commented on several pics in my gallery as well.

perfectbody said:
what is that??? what if it is me imposing as PURE ICE??
Are you pissed off that someone is being more of an ass than you?:laugh:

crazy_enough said:
The remarks he made about my appearance didnt bother me, I feel good about myself and the way I look...I just couldnt beleive how he was putting down women in general and admitted to kicking women's asses and enjoying it!!??:( What a freaking dumbass....
Good, it shouldn't bother you, you do look incredible!!! It's been my experience that those who talk alot, are the ones suffering from some other problem (little biatch syndrom) I'm sure he prolly got his arse handed to him by a few woman :2punch: and now wants to make up for it!!!

As I said in the other post, he's probably a 15 year with his hands down his pants, fantasizing about GBC and Crazyenough. He just doens't know how to express himself.

Too bad he's so very far from me, or I'd show him a thing or two about respect...
This is the kind of thing that makes me want to take down my gallery photos. You never know, he may be NAMBLA too......

Hi crazy E. Just joined this forum not to long ago but I have been reading on it for awhile,and I think you look awesome!!! an inspiration for men and women

greekblondechic said:
He commented on several pics in my gallery as well.
What could he have said? I've seen your pics and you're very attractive. :thumb:

All-in-all though, IM has a very low number of morons compared to many other forums I've seen. *knocks on wood*

Tommy said:
Hi crazy E. Just joined this forum not to long ago but I have been reading on it for awhile,and I think you look awesome!!! an inspiration for men and women
Thanx so much!!!!:)

cfs3 said:
What could he have said? I've seen your pics and you're very attractive. :thumb:

All-in-all though, IM has a very low number of morons compared to many other forums I've seen. *knocks on wood*
Thats very true!

Yet weve had a couple in the past few days...Prolly the same dude under different names, but I got more pm's today...Some looser with obviously nothing to do!!

he was such an ass to greekblondechick! Just idiotic comments...

Back