• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Scan Diet

357mag

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I went to GNC today and saw a meal replacement product called Scan Diet. I read what it said on the can and it said to consume a shake in place of a meal and just eat some veggies as your food. Now I got the impression that they meant do this all day and all night, which brings me to ask:

1. Is it healthy to consume nothing but meal replacement shakes instead of real food in your weight loss attempts?
2. Because your consuming basically liquids aren't you gonna get hungry for real food sooner or later in the day/night?

I'm currently trying to lose about 13 pounds and eat about 4 or 5 small meals a day, with about 1 protein shake a day.

real food over meal replacements ANYDAY...meal replacements are for the lazy, uninformed, busy, and unorganized.
the only time id take a meal replacement is when i cant get my hands on any real food so i dont skip a meal.

j rizz said:
real food over meal replacements ANYDAY...meal replacements are for the lazy, uninformed, busy, and unorganized.
the only time id take a meal replacement is when i cant get my hands on any real food so i dont skip a meal.
Curious... are you lumping lazy; uninformed; busy; and unorganized as all characteristics of people who eat MRP's? If so, I take exception to that statement. Eating an MRP does not make one "lazy, uninformed, or unorganized".

Back