• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Daily Protein Intake

DAcre

I AM BIG AL!
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
What should this be? If details are required I'm 6'2 190LBS, 17 years old. Currently eating shitloads of chicken and tuna and alot of redmeat. Also 3 shakes a day: 1 in the morning, 1 with lunch, 1 post-workout

Big Al

DAcre said:
What should this be? If details are required I'm 6'2 190LBS, 17 years old. Currently eating shitloads of chicken and tuna and alot of redmeat. Also 3 shakes a day: 1 in the morning, 1 with lunch, 1 post-workout

Big Al

Generally speaking, 1 to 1.5g of complete protein per pound body weight depending on your goals, overall calorie intake, body composition and body type.

So for you that is ~ 190 to 280g per day. Just spread this evenly between all your meals - so if you eat 6 meals/day that is ~ 30 to 47g per meal (I'd probably aim for a happy medium of about 40-45g per meal).

ps: A good diet is not all about protein! ;)

I suggest you read the post at the top of the forum Jodi's 'Guide to cutting, bulking and maintaining'

ok cheers thanks alot. So far i know i am getting 96G of protein from the shakes alone, and with my diet it should easily be inbetween 190 and 280

yeah i know a good diet aint all about protein aswell, getting lots of EFA's, carbs etc. Just trying to gain weight at the moment so i can move up a class, then i'll worry about looking ripped :D

DAcre said:
yeah i know a good diet aint all about protein aswell, getting lots of EFA's, carbs etc. Just trying to gain weight at the moment so i can move up a class, then i'll worry about looking ripped :D
Carbs is where its at heh...if you notice the difference between someones bulking and cutting diet is they drop one and add some of the other. During a cut they drop the carbs and add more protein, during a bulk they drop some protein and add alot more carbs.

Back