• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Brains and testicles

Vieope

Monochromatic Bunny
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Bovine testicles are quite common here for aphrodisiac effect and the taste. The brains I am pretty sure it is a part of french cuisine and other european and african countries, maybe asia too, they eat everything there anyway.
Any of you tried those two parts? Recipes? They only sell here the testicles fried with lemmon. :shrug:
I don´t like the idea of biting a testicle but bovine brains look yummy.

Mad Cow Disease... I'm not gonna eat any brains.

I rarely need one but I find Bushmill's to be a great aphrodisiac!
36_12_11.gif

SlimShady said:
Mad Cow Disease... I'm not gonna eat any brains.
The disease affects the whole body. So I guess the risk is the same.

Witmaster said:
I rarely need one but I find Bushmill's to be a great aphrodisiac!
I am not looking for the aphrodisiac effect, well that would be nice too, it is for the taste, it is supposed to be very nice.

I have eaten pig brains. The pig was cooked as a whole on a spiget. All I did was add salt to the brain, then ate it. Its not very good.. and I have never had 'rocky mountain oysters'.

PreMier said:
I have eaten pig brains. The pig was cooked as a whole on a spiget. All I did was add salt to the brain, then ate it. Its not very good.. and I have never had 'rocky mountain oysters'.
I have seen in movies they do the pig in a spigot but I never tried it. How do they prepare the pig? Maybe the brain didn´t taste good because it had no condiments at all and pigs are not that bright either.

Vieope said:
I have seen in movies they do the pig in a spigot but I never tried it. How do they prepare the pig? Maybe the brain didn´t taste good because it had no condiments at all and pigs are not that bright either.

roasted pig is overrated, IMO that shit is nasty. it's not the same at all when you compare the taste to pork chops, bacon, sasuage, etc.

The closet thing Ive ever had was cow tongue, In a sandwich it was really good.

I am confused PreMier, is it called spigot or spiget?

Hey LAM, do you wanna hear nasty? In some parts of China they kill the animal, take the skin off, put it like a net over a fire, drop all the blood inside of it then they put all the organs inside and let it "cook" for a few hours or days. Sweet.

IML Gear Cream!
Spitfire said:
The closet thing Ive ever had was cow tongue, In a sandwich it was really good.
Tongue tastes so good, tail, liver and heart taste pretty good as well.

LAM said:
roasted pig is overrated, IMO that shit is nasty. it's not the same at all when you compare the taste to pork chops, bacon, sasuage, etc.

The pigs I have eaten, are done in a traditional way. I'm friends with a couple of Tongans(from the gym), and they only roast piglets. They turn out fantastic IMO.

V, they just gut it, and roast it over some coals, and some special leaves. I dont know how to spell it.. its a stick that goes in its ass, and out its mouth.

PreMier said:
The pigs I have eaten, are done in a traditional way. I'm friends with a couple of Tongans(from the gym), and they only roast piglets. They turn out fantastic IMO.

V, they just gut it, and roast it over some coals, and some special leaves. I dont know how to spell it.. its a stick that goes in its ass, and out its mouth.

Why do they put an apple in the pigs mounth anyway?
Have you ever tried tongue, heart, liver and tail of a bovine?

never had a piglet. that probably makes a difference. I've been to about 20 pig roasts with adult pigs and that shit always tastes nasty, and I love pork. :scratch:

LAM said:
never had a piglet. that probably makes a difference. I've been to about 20 pig roasts with adult pigs and that shit always tastes nasty, and I love pork. :scratch:
I'm curious, were all of them roasted above ground over open flame?

The absolute BEST pork I've ever had was in Hawaii where they bury the pig underground on a bed of hot coals and lavarock. The pig is stuffed with all kinds of herbs and spices and wrapped in palm leaves (I think the leaves were soaked with something but I'm not sure). Anyhow they roast this pig underground for 3 days. Once you try it, you'll never be the same. This pork was heavenly.

LAM said:
Probably makes a great difference, I can tell if I am eating a real veal. Real veal is the deal.

What is the difference of an adult pig and a pork? The translator didn´t help. :bulb:

Vieope said:
I am confused PreMier, is it called spigot or spiget?

Hey LAM, do you wanna hear nasty? In some parts of China they kill the animal, take the skin off, put it like a net over a fire, drop all the blood inside of it then they put all the organs inside and let it "cook" for a few hours or days. Sweet.
:barf:
And I dont know what its called but it was good

Spongiform sounds funny.

Vieope said:
Probably makes a great difference, I can tell if I am eating a real veal. Real veal is the deal.

What is the difference of an adult pig and a pork? The translator didn´t help. :bulb:
Pig is to Pork as Cow is to Beef
Its there Meat

I saw on CNN about Kobe beef, something like $500 per pound. It is from Japan, the whole theory is that better meat is created when the animal is happy, so they give alcohol all day and a stress free life for them. Must be way softer than veal or brains. :)

Vieope said:
I saw on CNN about Kobe beef, something like $500 per pound. It is from Japan, the whole theory is that better meat is created when the animal is happy, so they give alcohol all day and a stress free life for them. Must be way softer than veal or brains. :)
Its obliously a better life style also
Hmmm... Arms and Legs tied together or sitting on my ass all day getting drunk?

:cry: <-- regular cow feels like this
:bounce: <--- kobe cow feel like this...

until it gets accused of rape, then it feels like this --> :scared:

Vieope said:
I've got a friend who is a chef. He swears by kobe_beef although I don't think the stuff he gets is entirely from Japan.

Then feels like this when it "ready" :bash:

BigDyl said:
:cry: <-- regular cow feels like this
:bounce: <--- kobe cow feel like this...

until it gets accused of rape, then it feels like this --> :scared:
What kind of bovine do you meet that are accused of rape? Sick!:lol:

Spitfire said:
Its obliously a better life style also
Hmmm... Arms and Legs tied together or sitting on my ass all day getting drunk?
No, they are free, I guess they have sex all day as well in addition to the alcohol and relaxing music.

Witmaster said:
I've got a friend who is a chef. He swears by kobe_beef although I don't think the stuff he gets is entirely from Japan.
How much does he charge for a plate of this sweet meat?

Vieope said:
What kind of bovine do you meet that are accused of rape? Sick!:lol:

CowPimp.

Back