• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Lower back pain?

njc

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Anyone suffer? what do u do about it? How do u treat? how do u prevent, besides,obviously, good form. Mines just been fuckin with me the last 2 months or so. most days it hurts, some it dont. The pain is usually mild to sometimes moderate and severe only a couple of times. What coud it be?

I think curvature of the spine is one reason

Is it in the middle of your lower back? like just above the tailbone?I have had alot of that lately missing workouts because ofit I have an appt. to see a chiro on Mon.you should prob. look into that to

njc said:
Anyone suffer? what do u do about it? How do u treat? how do u prevent, besides,obviously, good form. Mines just been fuckin with me the last 2 months or so. most days it hurts, some it dont. The pain is usually mild to sometimes moderate and severe only a couple of times. What coud it be?

Hi NJC,

DO yourself a real favor and find out truthfully and completely - get a MRI and/or CATSCAN to really find out what is going on. It could be you are just doing something wrong in your methods of lifting. It could be that you are causing yourself injury to an already injured area of your body. FIND OUT FIRST!

BELIEVE ME YOU DO NOT WANT TO FIND OUT THE HARD WAY and SUFFER for the rest of your life and even have to stop all together with weight lifting.

See a sports medicine doctor. One that has a good reputation.

FIND OUT with a MRI or CATSCAN to make sure everything is ok FIRST. When you find out there is nothing medically wrong then THINK about what it is you are doing - YOUR METHODS of lifting. Jerking is not good at all when doing any kind of lifting. What is the temperature of the air in the area where you work out. It can not be too cool because that can cause you real problems. Are you warming up before you lift? You ALWAYS want to CONCENTRATE on each move from start to finish. You ALWAYS want to DO EACH EXERCISE PERFECTLY because that is how you ACHIEVE what you are after. Why do something by just rushing through it. Remember you are BUILDING MUSCLE and HEALTH that you want to BE TOTAL AND PERFECT AND COMPLETE. DO your exercises that way. You WANT PERFECTION.

Take Care, John H.

Tommy said:
Is it in the middle of your lower back? like just above the tailbone?I have had alot of that lately missing workouts because ofit I have an appt. to see a chiro on Mon.you should prob. look into that to

Hi Tommy,

I would not see a Chiropractor for this actually. They can be of help with very minor things. Anyone that gives you any advice should FIRST HAVE A COMPLETE picture of what is going on inside and a CATSCAN and MRI are the best ways todate. You do not want someone prescribing something for you when they do not themselves have a total picture of what is wrong in the first place. An everyday X-ray is NOT a way of SEEING what may be happening. It does not give a total picture.

Sports medicine doctors deal with injuries of the body daily and have good experience generally in dealing with these injuries.

Take Care, John H.

John H. said:
Hi Tommy,

I would not see a Chiropractor for this actually. They can be of help with very minor things. Anyone that gives you any advice should FIRST HAVE A COMPLETE picture of what is going on inside and a CATSCAN and MRI are the best ways todate. You do not want someone prescribing something for you when they do not themselves have a total picture of what is wrong in the first place. An everyday X-ray is NOT a way of SEEING what may be happening. It does not give a total picture.

Sports medicine doctors deal with injuries of the body daily and have good experience generally in dealing with these injuries.

Take Care, John H.
John H. I have another post on this in here,the chiro i am seeing has more test's he want's to give me,he want's to see how my lower spine react's while doing certain exercises and movement's,as far as CATSCAN's and MRI's im not sure insurance would cover that I heard it's pretty exspensive.

John H. said:
Hi NJC,

DO yourself a real favor and find out truthfully and completely - get a MRI and/or CATSCAN to really find out what is going on. It could be you are just doing something wrong in your methods of lifting. It could be that you are causing yourself injury to an already injured area of your body. FIND OUT FIRST!

BELIEVE ME YOU DO NOT WANT TO FIND OUT THE HARD WAY and SUFFER for the rest of your life and even have to stop all together with weight lifting.

See a sports medicine doctor. One that has a good reputation.

FIND OUT with a MRI or CATSCAN to make sure everything is ok FIRST. When you find out there is nothing medically wrong then THINK about what it is you are doing - YOUR METHODS of lifting. Jerking is not good at all when doing any kind of lifting. What is the temperature of the air in the area where you work out. It can not be too cool because that can cause you real problems. Are you warming up before you lift? You ALWAYS want to CONCENTRATE on each move from start to finish. You ALWAYS want to DO EACH EXERCISE PERFECTLY because that is how you ACHIEVE what you are after. Why do something by just rushing through it. Remember you are BUILDING MUSCLE and HEALTH that you want to BE TOTAL AND PERFECT AND COMPLETE. DO your exercises that way. You WANT PERFECTION.

Take Care, John H.

thank you!:)

Tommy said:
John H. I have another post on this in here,the chiro i am seeing has more test's he want's to give me,he want's to see how my lower spine react's while doing certain exercises and movement's,as far as CATSCAN's and MRI's im not sure insurance would cover that I heard it's pretty exspensive.

Hi Tommy,

The expense, yes I know for sure. I wish it were possible for people to utilize medical exams such as a CATSCAN and MRI because they DO provide a good view of what IS going on inside. I can not really understand how any "doctor" can "treat" a patient when they do not know what is wrong in the first place - without diagnostic and clinical evidence IN THE FIRST PLACE. How can someone treat anyone when they have not done the proper testing first? How does anyone KNOW what is happening inside you (meaning anyone) when they have not looked first which is what a CATSCAN and MRI can help do...

The thing is you do not want to cause yourself MORE harm and/or injury. If something really is going on you NEED to know that BEFORE you do anything FIRST so you know how to correct the problem. It may be absolutely nothing really - maybe strained or pulled muscle but knowing that first is very important and helps you to know where you can go from "here" and how to treat what the PROBLEM REALLY IS.

A CATSCAN and an MRI are I believe about $1,000.00 each - maybe more. You could talk with your insurance company and see if such a procedure is covered before you have it - ask your doctor his opinion on this. And I would try to see a Sports Medicine Physician because they deal with injuries like this a lot and have a good idea beforehand on a lot.

You really do not want someone just "playing around" with you or "playing games" with your wallet to make themselves rich and not really helping you. It can be a lot like having your car repaired - you do not want to go to someone who does not REALLY KNOW what they are doing and HOW TO DO... Sometimes we have to pay more for what we need because that is the only way to really get the accurate information we need. Check the references of those you are about to see before you do. Ask a lot of questions and demand answers YOU CAN UNDERSTAND. NEVER allow someone to brush you off. UNDERSTAND PERFECTLY and ASK QUESTIONS AND HAVE THEM EXPLAIN in such a way YOU CAN UNDERSTAND. If you get a run-around or are not comfortable with the doctor find someone else. There must be communication between you and him you both can be fine with. There must be understanding.

Take Care, John H.

njc said:
thank you!:)

Hi NJC,

ANYTIME!!! NEVER give up on BEING YOUR VERY BEST - you CAN BE, GUARANTEED!!! DO your "homework". KNOW how to do each exercise PROPERLY and WITH PROPER FORM. NEVER "rush through" a workout. Remember YOU ARE BUILDING TOTAL HEALTH AND TOTAL PERFECTION and the muscle you achieve you want EVERY THREAD to BE TOTALLY PURE. SCARE yourself in disbelief at what you achieve! Do such a DAMN GOOD job that when you occasionally view yourself you can cause yourself to pass out in total shock and what you HAVE DONE. Believe me IT IS TRULY WORTH the effort and PAYS YOU BACK BIGTIME!!!! And remember too that if you can cause yourself to be shocked think about how others will then see you but remember too silence has a way of speaking volumes. Let your accomplishments "Speak" for themselves!!! THEY WILL !!!!!!

Take Care, John H.

I have had lower back pain since I was 12. I was told by my doctor that I had arthritis in my lower and upper back. I'am getting an MRI next week to fully see what the problem is. Be sure to talk to your doctor first.

IML Gear Cream!
i have lower back pain to left in one centralized location. with a one focal point.

If the place where it hurts you is in between the verterbrae on the spinal cord you may have a herniated disc

Hi, I also have lower back pain but the pain is near my tailbone. It doesnt hurt everyday but I experence back pain only when extreneous physical activity (football, wrestling) but not weight lifting, is there somewhere I can go to check it out?I might also have curvature of the spine. Can anyone tell me what that is?

chunkylover85 said:
Hi, I also have lower back pain but the pain is near my tailbone. It doesnt hurt everyday but I experence back pain only when extreneous physical activity (football, wrestling) but not weight lifting, is there somewhere I can go to check it out?I might also have curvature of the spine. Can anyone tell me what that is?

Hi Chunkylover,

To KNOW for sure, get a CATSCAN and MRI. Don't just "guess" - KNOW FOR SURE.

Take Care, John H.

Back