• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Scam or not?

rgrmike74

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have been reading alot on this forum and have found something very odd. Some ppl on here have links added to thier profiles that will take you to websites to purchase stuff that can be bought at your local heath food store-no problem heck you may even get it cheaper on here- if so good buy. But on those websites there are links for you to purchase the right to view other websites which claim to sell quality gear. Now this is where i am confused. Is this one of the scams listed in this forum only there to make that person money or is it something to look into. I understand i am opening myself up to being pummeled especially by the ppl with these adds on thier profiles. But better to ask and be pummeled then not to ask and be taken to the bank!

If you have to pay for a source, than you are getting scammed somewhere along the line. Sources, whether private or public, want to make money, so they aren't going to charge you just to see what they have. It's like having to pay to see the menu at McDonalds before you order. And be wary of anyone offering you a website where they openly sell gear. I know of forums where you have to pay to join, but not sources where you have to pay to see an inventory list.

And buying steroids locally is not a danger?

Lots of scams out there, and lots of legit stuff as well. Websites, I will personally tend to avoid because they are magnets, and normally people that run sites incidentally often charge higher prices.

There are at least a couple pay sites out there where you basically pay to get access to a list, this is how I started out. The site I used is no longer around in that manner however, and often those sources could perhaps themselves be magnets because anyone can sign up and get that list, feds included.

Its a risk no matter how you look at it, to say otherwise is a joke.

Mudge said:
And buying steroids locally is not a danger?
Didn't say that, but don't you think it's a little more dangerous to go through the mail and someone you can't see rather than someone you meet in person?

musclepump said:
Didn't say that, but don't you think it's a little more dangerous to go through the mail and someone you can't see rather than someone you meet in person?
I personally would not like to have face to face contact with a source. If you see him face to face and the feds are watching, what are you going to tell them when they bust him for distribution and show you the pictures they took of the two of you? Now if your getting your gear through the mail, whether it be domestic or international, you can always refuse delivery if something seems suspicious. If you are actually never in posession of the package, and refuse it, the most they can do is flag the address.

musclepump said:

There are two schools of thought, but no. I would rather be able to control my mail, than meet some dude in a dark alley or parking lot while being watched. I personally believe those guys are more likely to get busted, which means rolling on customers.

gococksDJS said:
If you are actually never in posession of the package, and refuse it, the most they can do is flag the address.
Good point. My source is an IFBB Pro, so I'm probably really at risk! lol...

I bought some stuff from FIZOGEN and they send info so if you dont like thier product on how to recieve the reall stuff. crap like talking to your doctor-tell him you gonna do it one way or another just prefer him write subscription so you get something safer- to mail order only when you get it write return to sender on it and store it for a bit unopened just incase someone shows up at your door. really bunch of crap any level headed person could do. hard part is finding someone you trust to approach on the subject of a purchase...dont want to send him into riod rage...lol

IML Gear Cream!
rgrmike74 said:
. crap like talking to your doctor-tell him you gonna do it one way or another just prefer him write subscription so you get something safer- to mail order only when you get it write return to sender on it and store it for a bit unopened just incase someone shows up at your door.
First off, no doctor is going to perscribe you juice just because you tell him your going to do it anyway, if doctors did this there would be no need to look for sources. And how do you think writing "return to sender" on a box and storing it is going to work? Have you ever watched cops? What happens to the guys when they say "That heroin ain't mine officer", do the cops let them go? And post in english next time...

gococksDJS said:
First off, no doctor is going to perscribe you juice just because you tell him your going to do it anyway, if doctors did this there would be no need to look for sources. And how do you think writing "return to sender" on a box and storing it is going to work? Have you ever watched cops? What happens to the guys when they say "That heroin ain't mine officer", do the cops let them go? And post in english next time...
I'd rather get caught with a box that says "Return to Sender" and is unopened than some heroin, open and ready, under my dresser. I think the prior has a better chance in court.

i never said these things would work just that this is what this company is offering up for info..

musclepump said:
I'd rather get caught with a box that says "Return to Sender" and is unopened than some heroin, open and ready, under my dresser. I think the prior has a better chance in court.
No they wouldn't. Yes you will get a lighter sentence with anabolics because they are in a different schedule, but you can not have a package of illegal drugs inside your house and say you didn't know what they were. I bet the cops don't hear this every single day, so why would they believe you?

musclepump said:
I doubt cops arrest someone for roids every single day
Probably not because they don't encounter people with steroids everyday, but you missed my point. When people are busted for drugs, they will most likely say they didn't know what it was and that it didn't belong to them, so when you tell the cops this about all the gear in a box in your house why would they let you off? You made it sound like you won't get in any trouble if you have an unopened package of steroids in your house. And that my friend is called posession, which is illegal due to the fact that the steroids are illegal.

No, I understand your point, I'm just reiterating what my old neighbor (a cop and gear user... ha!) had told me. He said if you didn't open something, wrote "Return to Sender" on it and they bust open your door and find that, you can say you were just waiting to return it because you didn't know what it was. He said they'll still take you in, but any half-assed lawyer could get you off no problem.

This, he said, works if you had your gear sent to you with someone elses name on the box or, his favorite, "Current Resident" haha!

So does this mean I won't get in trouble if I put a line of coke up my nose and say I was just storing it there until I could return it to the post office?

That's the worst analogy I've ever read. Your coke wasn't shipped to you in the mail, unopened, unseen, addressed to the wrong person, and looked as if it were prepared to be returned.

Back