• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Max amount of muscle?

ihateschoolmt

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
What's the maximum pounds of muscle someone should be gaining per week at 15? Im gaining about two pounds a week is it possible for that to be all muscle?

there is no such maximum as everyone is different. monitoring your bf is the only way to tell how much muscle you are really gaining. if you are gaining 2 lbs of LBM enjoy it now because it won't last long. when you first start training the body is in it's greatest untrained state so this is when you will the the greatest gains in strength and LBM

Am I just starting if I've done this for 8 months? Or would the fast gains have gone away by now?

they would have gone away by now... surely you werent making such gains all along. Perhaps you weren't eating enough earlier on, and now you're gaining becuase you're eating properly.

ihateschoolmt said:
Am I just starting if I've done this for 8 months? Or would the fast gains have gone away by now?
Wow, Ive been the exact same way lately. Ive been training for a while now and all of a sudden Ive started gaining like 2 pounds per week and I was already really lean and well built before.:confused:

I think I was just not eating enough before though because I upped my caloric intake and have a cheat meal wednesday and saturday nights. But Ive still gained about 10 pounds in about a month.(no fat) Seems like alot to me. :hmmm:

ihateschoolmt said:
I seriously doubt you've gained 64 pounds in eight months.

When I was your age and I first started working out I gained about 2 lbs a week at first. It will go down eventually, but make the most of these years while you can!

Back