• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Friend refuses to believe Arnold juiced

LittleKid

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So I thought I could send him here for some proof.

POST!

He has admitted to steroid use just as he smoked pot.

http://www.thearnoldfans.com/bodybuilding/history.htm

To help boost the swelling body, Marnul introduced Arnold to steroids, which were then legal. Back in the early 1960s, the trainer claims, "There was no weightlifter in the world who did not take them. You could get prescriptions for them from the doctor. Arnold never took them, though, without my super-vision."

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3131051/

http://www.arnoldexposed.com/

I have seen a timeline through the decades where he little by little downplayed his use, until eventually his publicist said "If he knew then what he knows now, Arnold would never have used steroids." I didn't save the timeline that I can see.

Robert DiMaggio said:
LOL, is he that naive?

Make sure you tell him that the majority of NFL players use juice to, he probably will not believe that either.
I dunno, he worships him tho.. (we all should :) )

LittleKid said:
I dunno, he worships him tho.. (we all should :) )

I do not worship Arnold, or any human for that matter, but I do 'idolize' him and have a great respect for his achievements.

His steroid use makes no difference to me, all pro bodybuilders use steroids.

I know the sport is dominated by drugs, but if it wasn't the sport would never be as good, natural BB does doesn't cut. If all pros are on the juice, technically none of them have a drug advantage over the other, so it's still down to training and busting their ass etc (unless some of them juice in mass dosages-which is the case sometimes). Arnold is still a legend and has achieved marvellous things.

And genetics and the insane cost of the GH that they run.

I am sure that Arnold did have the access and extensive knowledge that the pros have today. Nowthey have chemist making specialized brews for each individual pro...and enough GH to turn Screech into Dr. Olympia.:eek:

Being a top25 pro is like being paid to supersize your muscles and organs to death. I sure todays top BB won't live past 60/65.

Plus, I read somewhere that the pros in Arnolds say basically stuck to oral like dbol and anadrol...I talk to amatuers BB that scoff at that. Arnold may have taken gear but he is anywhere close to what is like today.

why would it be hard for your friend to believe when Arnold himself has admitted to steroid use? :confused:

IML Gear Cream!
if you can get the first issue of mens health ''muscle'' magazine it breifly mentions it in there also

I also heard Arnold ran with Dbol and Primo cycles, yet everyone I talk to says this is no good, explaining more hardcore AS are the way forward. Dammit, if I could look like Arnold and just do that, I'd happily stick to those two.

primo is for pussies ! lol

seriously for cost vs effect primo next to anavar is probably the worst steroid to take. sure the possibility of sides are low, gains are minimal at best. all of that for a high price tag. primo is a great anabolic for women to use, men don't need it.

That does indeed seem to be the general opinion nowadays, but if it is the case where Arnold did just run this (and I don't know what he truly took), you can't argue with the evidence when you see the seven time olympia winner, okay he's no mass monster like Ronnie, Ruhl and Cutler etc, but he's still one of the worlds overall best.

Your friend shoud have watched "see arnold run" on A & E this past Sunday. It also ran tonight on the same channel. When Asked did you use druds for bodybuilding, His answere was YES. When asked why he staed it gave him a 5% edge. Got to tell you when gear starts only giving me a 5% edge, I STOP USING

Robert DiMaggio said:
Make sure you tell him that the majority of NFL players use juice to, he probably will not believe that either.
A friend of mine who is on the football team here was lifting at our campus gym with a guy who used to play here at Purdue but is now with the Giants. This guy was telling him that they are all on HGH, insulin, Winny, and various others. That was a real dissapointment to finally know that for sure.

Schwarzenegger: No Regrets About Steroids

Sat Feb 26, 8:52 AM ET U.S. National - AP
SACRAMENTO, Calif. - Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger (news - web sites), who has acknowledged using steroids during his years as a champion body builder, said he doesn't regret using the performance-enhancing drugs.

In an interview to be broadcast Sunday, Schwarzenegger told ABC's George Stephanopoulos, "I have no regrets about it, because at that time, it was something new that came on the market, and we went to the doctor and did it under doctors' supervision."

Schwarzenegger has acknowledged taking steroids, but pointed out that they were legal at the time.

"We were experimenting with it. It was a new thing. So you can't roll the clock back and say, 'Now I would change my mind on this,'" he said, according to an excerpt posted on abcnews.com.

The former seven-time Mr. Olympia said he would not encourage drug use because it sent the wrong message to children. But he said he had no problem with athletes taking nutritional supplements and other legal substances to improve their performance.

Threads like this one and tha by now famous" Do you think triple H juices", always leave me laugh'n and think'n is there people allowed to have kids that are this fuck'n blind to facts. It would be a lot harder to pick a Pro BB that does'nt or has never juiced. Let's make it even simpler, how many people you see even today years later that walk around look'n like Arnold, does your friend possibly believe that he did that shit wit protein shakes and vitamins?????????? Homey,If your friend asks you again, sell his ass New York and lease him an ocean !!!!!!!!!!! Peace n Love

IML Gear Cream!
For some people its probably better for them not to even think of the stuff, thats fine with me for some people to be ignorant because teaching truth and facts is tough with some people who refuse to be open minded.

Mudge said:
Schwarzenegger: No Regrets About Steroids

Sat Feb 26, 8:52 AM ET U.S. National - AP
SACRAMENTO, Calif. - Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger (news - web sites), who has acknowledged using steroids during his years as a champion body builder, said he doesn't regret using the performance-enhancing drugs.

In an interview to be broadcast Sunday, Schwarzenegger told ABC's George Stephanopoulos, "I have no regrets about it, because at that time, it was something new that came on the market, and we went to the doctor and did it under doctors' supervision."

Schwarzenegger has acknowledged taking steroids, but pointed out that they were legal at the time.

"We were experimenting with it. It was a new thing. So you can't roll the clock back and say, 'Now I would change my mind on this,'" he said, according to an excerpt posted on abcnews.com.

The former seven-time Mr. Olympia said he would not encourage drug use because it sent the wrong message to children. But he said he had no problem with athletes taking nutritional supplements and other legal substances to improve their performance.
Yes I saw this this interview on TV this morning. He said his stance now is that "no one should do drugs" and that protein is the most important thing for building muscle. He also said that Vitamin E is a good natural way to increase energy for workouts and he is ok with anyone using energy or protein drinks.

musclepump said:
And this isn't the first time he's admitted it. Tell people to read!

He even said it in his movie 'pumping Iron' ...

He said he used 3 d(i)anabols a day...

Last edited:
I'm sure he banged alot morethan just 3 Dbol a day. Have you seen pics of him when he's like 16,he was big then, alot bigger than a typical 16 yr old in those days, and huge at 19. I wonder how young he was when he started AS? Still a legend though.

Back