• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

im a pussy now =)

Hutz

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hey guys / girls
im back stopped working out for bout mont month and a half ago but now i feel tooo weak and i just dont look as bvig at all ill try to get soem pics kickin im gonan go with the power rep shock workout agin and ill post those stats
nice being back helps me keep on track...

nice to see all u good looking ladies out there..... makes me really wanna go to the gym :finger:

The Internet is not a very good place to meet chicks. Just thinking out loud.

^^^lol real talk

This thread just got me thinking and I could very well be wrong, but I just don't see many ladies coming here to meet guys, unless there name is rockgazer. :D

I dont even know what he said. Something about pussy, girls and being weak?

lol very odd thread all i can get from it is that theres girls that come on here to meet people?

Hutz said:
hey guys / girls
im back stopped working out for bout mont month and a half ago but now i feel tooo weak and i just dont look as bvig at all ill try to get soem pics kickin im gonan go with the power rep shock workout agin and ill post those stats

nice to see all u good looking ladies out there..... makes me really wanna go to the gym :finger:

buy a dictionary.

Hutz said:
hey guys / girls

:thumb: Welcome back! :thumb:

bulletproof1 said:
buy a dictionary.

No shit. Holy cow. Dude's in his 20's and writes like a 10 year old.

IML Gear Cream!
"Obviously he didn't used the month off to take up an english class."

Tough old man, you should take this advice yourself....

Back