• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Is 20 minutes OKAY?

xyz101

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Am I still gonna see results in the long term if I train only 20 minutes a days 3 times a week?? (weight lifting)I use free weights and I train at home...Thanks for your replies buff masters

It isnt about how long you lift. Anything over an hour for most people is overkill. Cortisol, the muscle wasting horomone usually begins to rise around the one hour mark. My workouts only last half hour, and sometimes even less. IMO, Intensity is the key to strength and hypertrophy. While you will get differing opinions on growth, most will agree that the quicker you get in and out of the gym, the better.

This all depends on the intensity of your workout... Also depends on your aims, what are you 'aiming' for, Gaining Mass, Cutting...Extreme Bulking ? all depends.

If you use a good split up routine which hits each part of the body within those 3 days and the intensity is high and you have a good balanced diet, then yea...sure you should see gains(Of whatever you are looking for) Just make sure its intense and you dont sit around 10minutes of that strict 20 minute timeslot of yours.

my workouts are20-30min 4x's a week.

Back