• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Healthiest Alcoholic Beverage

TopProducer

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I know its bad for us but sometimes you just got to booze it up.

My drink:
Gin
Diet Tonic Water

Anyone else got any I should know about?

I think clear alcohol is better for you, but I've never drank before and done know much about it.

i usually drink rye & diet coke, but there are better choices...

scotch and water. single malt. its usually an aquired taste.

scotch, scotch, scotch. scotchy, scotch, scotch.

I know that this is not a healthy drink but i have never liked the taste of alcohol at all but these do taste so damn good. I like vanilla vodka and diet coke, it taste just like vanilla diet coke!

red wines are heart healthy

Red Wines are heart healthy if you have 1 or 2 glasses....getting boozed up, no alcohol is healthy...and Red Wine Gives Damn Nasty Hangovers...Also makes your teeth look kinda shitty :( ..But I still love it . I would also like to know which would be the healthiest Alcoholic drink to consume actually...interesting thread (To me at least) :)

I like Cranberry and Vodka, Or otherwise No10 Gin and a Tonic. JD and coke sometimes hits the spot too....Classic Bucks Fizz is damn nice too..

mmmmmm I love my red. I heard a story from a wine maker that if you drink a fair bit of wine then immediately brush your teeth you remove all the enamel from them. Something to do with the acidity? or tanin in the wine.

silencer said:
I would also like to know which would be the healthiest Alcoholic drink to consume

there are no health benefits from consuming distilled spirits

malibu rum (coconut) and diet coke with a lime is damn tasty...not sure how healthy it is though!

I'll be damned if I drink because of its health benefits. :)

I like beer (good micro brews), red wine, white wine, and martinis. I've been on a martini kick lately and bought a bunch of "ingredients." I love having a bar in my basement.

I Are Baboon said:
I'll be damned if I drink because of its health benefits. :)

I like beer (good micro brews), red wine, white wine, and martinis. I've been on a martini kick lately and bought a bunch of "ingredients." I love having a bar in my basement.
Seriously! That is kinda like asking "what is the healthiest cigar?"

I have found that Bicardi Limon and Diet Mtn Dew is the lowest calorie drink I have had.

I love the Bicardi Vanilla and Diet Coke, but I drank those at Clemson game and totally embarrassed myself, so the wife has put me on liquor restrictions.

I can just picture myself justifying left and right to my spouse " Yes hun, on top of protein, vitamins, creatine, glutamine and steroids, I must supplement with alcohol for health reasons!" I dont think it would go so smoothly!

IML Gear Cream!
Pepper said:
...so the wife has put me on liquor restrictions.

:lol:

I hear ya, man. My wife is always keeping an eye on my liquor intake.

LAM said:
there are no health benefits from consuming distilled spirits

This is true. However if you are going to drink, what drink will do the least damage to your body. I think I saw a drink in this thread which was Vodka and sugar free Kool aid. That has to do a lot less damage than a Long Island Ice tee or a margarita.

Well in about 3 hours time Im going out and Im going to get plastered/shitfaced/fucked...You know the drill :) . Im 20 and Im in College, so yea.. Healthy or not...It just has to be done. Anyone else at Uni or College find it hard to resist the occassional binge? I mean I do it like once a month, so I don't care really.

On a monday? :hmmm:

Yea.. the weekend is a little too expensive, Monday, Wednesday and Thursday are student nights.

I did it once a month or so at your age, but I wasn't into BB then. Prolly would have done it anyway.

Back