• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

LeBron James

Lebron rocks. He's a great team player and is not full of himself. I think it's awesome that he is doing so well after so many people wanted to see him fail in the NBA.

I Are Baboon said:
I think it's awesome that he is doing so well after so many people wanted to see him fail in the NBA.

right on, brotha :thumb:

i wish all those who badmouthed him and wished him failure were recorded as saying so. those same analysts and sportswriters are now the ones sucking his dick.

Seems like a stand up guy, not to mention he might average a triple double one day :adore:

I think that as a matter of policy, guys like LeBron should have to wait until they are 20 to play in the NBA. In general, I think that is a great rule.

LeBron is clearly an exception though. He is kicking ass.

yes he has a lot of class..carmelo anthony is also a notable mention

carmelo is a bitch, and a horrible nba player. He has no concept of team basketball, all he does is dribble the ball and try to play one on one. We call cats like that a black whole b/c once teh ball goes to him you ain't never gonna see that shit again. George karl has his hands full trying to teach this kid to be an unselfish player. Plus he has alot of work on his jumpshot before he gets any respect. Either way his name doesn't belong in eth same sentence as Lebron James

gr81 said:
carmelo is a bitch, and a horrible nba player. He has no concept of team basketball, all he does is dribble the ball and try to play one on one. We call cats like that a black whole b/c once teh ball goes to him you ain't never gonna see that shit again. George karl has his hands full trying to teach this kid to be an unselfish player. Plus he has alot of work on his jumpshot before he gets any respect. Either way his name doesn't belong in eth same sentence as Lebron James

:yes: :yes:

couldnt agree more.

On a pure talent standpoint:

Melo + Kmart + NENE + Dre + Bambi should be doing some serious damage, but....

Melo and Kmart on the same team = bad news. Those are two players with HUGE character flaws IMO

gr81 said:
carmelo is a bitch

Don't hold back, tell us how you really feel :p

He's pretty good, but i can't understand how people still even try to compare him to Lebron.

oaktownboy said:
yes he has a lot of class..carmelo anthony is also a notable mention

I don't think so.
Carmelo was feature in a underground produced
DVD titled "No Snitching" that is currently
for sale on the streets of Baltimore (where it was produced and filmed)

The DVD shows several young men talking about what they would do
to anyone that would provide law enforement any information that
could quite possibly lead the arrest, charge and indictment of criminals.

The States Attorney for Baltimore City has used this DVD
to assist Gov Bob Ehrlich to get passage of a witness intimidation bill
within the state of Maryland

Back