• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Tony's Demolition and Reconstruction '05

IML Gear Cream!
Archangel said:
I'll have to drop by there to, if you don't mind. Maybe I can figure out whats goin on in that melon of yours too :crazy: :laugh:
Hey Arch,

You wanted a copy of my blog? Check your PM

I'm the same way when it comes to a spotter. I've found that hammer strength, smith machines and db's are all the training partner a girl could ever need. :thumb:

Pylon said:
I'm the same way when it comes to a spotter. I've found that hammer strength, smith machines and db's are all the training partner a girl could ever need. :thumb:
:D

:thumbs:

Hey Brother, no matter what I do I cannot log in. It keeps saying invalid name or something like that. I shot you a PM. I need some help :confused:

Archangel said:
Hey Brother, no matter what I do I cannot log in. It keeps saying invalid name or something like that. I shot you a PM. I need some help :confused:
I'll check on that....Just came home right now. Loads of work.
Will be HITting it tomorrow morning.....

fantasma62 said:
I'll check on that....Just came home right now. Loads of work.
Will be HITting it tomorrow morning.....
:thumb: :lifter: :yes:

Well, this workout really kicked my ass:

-Leg Curls: 8 x 120
-Leg Extension: 9 x 170
-Leg Press: didn't do it
-Straight Arm Pullover: 10 x 60
-Chest Press (Cybex): 9 x 190
-Bent Over row with palms facing out: 10 x 90 (pretty much stayed the same here)
-Overhead Press: 5 x 140 (couldn't do more than 5, I couldn't lift the 6th rep)
-Bicep Curl with barbell: 8 x 60
-Triceps Extension (Cybex): 7 x 75
- Wrist Curl: 7 x 70 (Not too comfortable with this one, need to check my form)
-Standing Calf Raise: 14 x 110
-Trunk Curls (Ab execise): 25 times

All in all I am really beat up. I didn't get sick or dizzy, but I am really tired...
I sat on the leg press machine and remember what happened last time and got a shiver down my spine, so I decided against doing them. I felt that if it wasnt' for the handles on the side that lock the machine, I may have hurt myself with 410 pounds on my body and nobody there to help me pick it up. There were 2 women on the treadmill and the guys that I had met were in a kickboxing class, so I was literally by myself....

Ok, Now that I have collected myself, I will explain what happened and why I went from 7 exercises to 11.
As I have said before I am following Dr. Darden's HIT routines. Due to an oversight by me, I started with 7 exercises instead of 8. I forgot to add the bench press to that.
At the beginning of the week I was supposed to add exercise numbers 8 and 9, but since I had misread, I didn't. I had misread that I had to add them at the beginning of the second week. So anyway, I missed my a couple of days in between and started off today again. Of course, I was also compounding the screw up with missing out on the bench....
So to begin again, my first workout of the week should have had exercises numbers 8 and 9 and for my 2nd workout of the week, I should have added 10-12. Also, I should have started off with 8 exercises instead of 7, but....
So, what did I do? I added them all today but subtracted Leg Presses.....Confused enough?:D

Hey Brother, GREAT lookin w/o!!!

I'm so confused :confused:

:lol:

IML Gear Cream!
Well, this is where the Valentines Weekend Celebration starts for me. The wife and I are joining a bunch of our friends and going to a party at the Intercontinental Hotel next to the water here in Miami. It'll be a great party where there will be loads and loads of dancing. That's bad though, because my legs are jiggly right now and I am not sure if Salsa is something that I want to dab into tonight. To avoid the drunk drivers, we rented a room and gave the kids to the grandma, so it should be a blast....
Enough said, I wish ya'll a Happy Valentines Weekend and we'll se ya'll tomorrow....:thumb:

fantasma62 said:
Well, this is where the Valentines Weekend Celebration starts for me. The wife and I are joining a bunch of our friends and going to a party at the Intercontinental Hotel next to the water here in Miami. It'll be a great party where there will be loads and loads of dancing. That's bad though, because my legs are jiggly right now and I am not sure if Salsa is something that I want to dab into tonight. To avoid the drunk drivers, we rented a room and gave the kids to the grandma, so it should be a blast....
Enough said, I wish ya'll a Happy Valentines Weekend and we'll se ya'll tomorrow....:thumb:
:dancer: :dance: Good Luck with the dancing Brother, If I attempted dancing tonite after legs yesterday, my legs would totally give out from under me :lol: Sounds like a blast, have fun, be safe and enjoy life :thumbs:

Have fun, Tony. We've got a quiet evening at home planned (with the boy.) Probably dinner and a romantic movie...Toy Story or Thomas the Tank Engine, I imagine.
biggrin.gif

Pylon said:
Have fun, Tony. We've got a quiet evening at home planned (with the boy.) Probably dinner and a romantic movie...Toy Story or Thomas the Tank Engine, I imagine.
biggrin.gif
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Archangel said:
:dancer: :dance: Good Luck with the dancing Brother, If I attempted dancing tonite after legs yesterday, my legs would totally give out from under me :lol: Sounds like a blast, have fun, be safe and enjoy life :thumbs:
We'll see how that goes, we will be dancing to a dude named Willie Chirino, and I am not sure right now if my legs will answer the call.

fantasma62 said:
We'll see how that goes, we will be dancing to a dude named Willie Chirino, and I am not sure right now if my legs will answer the call.
:haha: Heres hopin you don't have another story like when you fell tryin to get your kids :D Then again.............

Have fun Brother

Pylon said:
biggrin.gif
I so hear ya Brother, Have you guys seen Shark Tale? It's pretty cute. My Daughter Loved it!!!

Archangel said:
I so hear ya Brother, Have you guys seen Shark Tale? It's pretty cute. My Daughter Loved it!!!
No, I'm not sure he's quite old enough to get it yet. (He just turned 2.)

Mornin Tony, How did the :dance: :dancer: go last night? Any good "legs failed me" :lol: stories

Hey Tony!!
Your valentine weekend sounds great! :thumb:
Chris is making me a special dinner tommorow night... I am excited cause he is excited. :D

IML Gear Cream!
Archangel said:
Mornin Tony, How did the :dance: :dancer: go last night? Any good "legs failed me" :lol: stories
Hey Arch, funny you ask.....

No, I didn't fall down and was not able to get back up :laugh:
I felt pretty strong, I was ready, I had a couple of Greygoose with cramberry and was ready to go, Willy came on stage and we went to the dance floor. Two songs and my legs felt like they were attached to bricks. Nothing harder than dancing Salsa with cement feet. I lost total coordination, wasn't dancing well and after a while I just went to the easiest possible Salsa steps that I could do so that I wouldn't look like William Hong (From American Idol). I made it the whole night with breaks in between because I was getting the "failure burn" in my legs toward the end of every song.
This was a great party and had a great time with wonderful company....
Today I am sore all over....I will never work out hard the day of a party where I think I'll be dancing....:D

Sapphire said:
Hey Tony!!
Your valentine weekend sounds great! :thumb:
Chris is making me a special dinner tommorow night... I am excited cause he is excited. :D
Hello my beautiful coach...
Well the party was amazing. For Cubans in Miami, Willy Chirino is like the late Ray Charles for Americans, an icon of his music. In his case it is soft salsa. He's not as hardcore as other Salsa act and is more melodic....
Either way, we danced the whole night (my wife is an amazing dancer, she'll literally dance to anything), of course we took breaks and ate, drank, etc. and then at around 1:00 am the party ended, so I had ordered a bottle of champagne so that it would be in the room when we got there, which I knew already when that would be. We drank champagne, took in the view (we had an amazing view of Biscayne Bay) and then my wife gave me the valentines gift she bought me, which she was wearing. After that, well, that's really not anyone else's biswags....:cheeky: :laugh::funny:
All in all this may have been one of my better Valentines Day weekends that I have had.
Woke up this morning and a group of us went to the Hotels' restaurant and had a great breakfast buffet. No question a great weekend.

:hot: :hot: :hot: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
Now that is a great valentine's day gift!!! ;) :D

:lol: Sounds like you had a blast!!! Glad you didn't look like William Heung :funny:

fantasma62 said:
Oh, no doubt......:D
Everyday should be valentine's day, don't ya think? :thumb: :D

Archangel said:
:lol: Sounds like you had a blast!!! Glad you didn't look like William Heung :funny:
It was close though.....Heung?, Oh well, I guess I had it wrong....:laugh:

Sapphire said:
I have never agreed with anyone more :D :thumb:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphire
fantasma62 said:
I have never agreed with anyone more :D :thumb:
I agree also ! My wife and i celebrate all the "holidays" everyday of the year :thumb:

gwcaton said:
I agree also ! My wife and i celebrate all the "holidays" everyday of the year :thumb:
:yes: :thumbs:

Back