• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

sweet potatoes

em28

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hey does 1 sweet potatoes has 185 calories and 44 grams of carbs is this right:hmmm: thanks

em28 said:
hey does 1 sweet potatoes has 185 calories and 44 grams of carbs is this right:hmmm: thanks
www.fitday.com

Amount Per 1 sweetpotato, (5") Calories 136.5
Calories from Fat 3.51
% Daily Value * Total Fat 0.39g 1% Saturated Fat 0.0832g 0% Polyunsaturated Fat 0.172g Monounsaturated Fat 0.0143g Cholesterol 0mg 0% Sodium 16.9mg 1% Potassium 265.2mg 8% Total Carbohydrate 31.56g 11% Dietary Fiber 3.9g 16% Protein 2.14g 4% Alcohol 0g Vitamin A52 eb0 2 % Vitamin C49 %Calcium3 % Iron4 %Vitamin D0 % Vitamin E1 %Thiamin4 % Riboflavin10 %Niacin4 % Folate4 %Vitamin B-617 % Vitamin B-120 %Phosphorus4 % Magnesium3 %Zinc2 % Copper11 %*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.

YUMMY!!! spuds!

i actually tried sweet potatoes for the first time ever last week...Iw as always reading 'bout how amazing they are....DAMN, they are!!! But theyre quite a bit more expensive that regular potatoes!!

Now I'm looking forward to my cheat day, because I want some sweet potato FRIES baby! Now those are tasty vittles.

I made wanna be sweetpotato fries on my first and only attempt at eating them...cut em up, added loads of spices(mainly chili...nice and hot!!) and put just a tad of olive oil...oven for like 20 minutes and oh boy that was good!

hey crazy

do all sweet poatoes have the same nutrional value .do all have the same carbs.:thumb:

hummm, Im not sure I understand ur question, but I guess the size of the actual potato would make those values fluctuate.

em28 said:
do all sweet poatoes have the same nutrional value .do all have the same carbs.:thumb:
Are you asking if there are different kinds of Sweet potatoes or are you asking if Sweet Potatoes have the same nutritional data as an equivillant measurement of another type of spud?

witmaster

How do you know if you have a small sweet potaoe or a mideum or large or xlarge to count the nutronal value of it. Or do you count the same nutronal value no matter of the size.

IML Gear Cream!
Use common sense when buying the sweet potato...if it looks smaller than the rest, it's small. If it looks average, it's medium. If it's one of the larger ones, it's large. If you see one and say, damn that's a big potato, I'd say it's extra large.

oh, and no, not all potato's have the same nutritional value. Even two medium ones will have slightly different values. But basically they are close, so they group them into small, medium, large.........

Use fitday.com to assess the values of whatever size ure eating...u can usually choose between small, medium or large!

i prefer to weigh 'em myself and go by ounces in serving size to calculate nutrition info.

crazy

hey sorry i was typing the question when you gave me the info:D

that is a lot more accurate! I did weird things a a teen and had kept a tanita scale:rolleyes: ...Quite handy now and a lot more legal!

crazy_enough said:
that is a lot more accurate! I did weird things a a teen and had kept a tanita scale:rolleyes: ...Quite handy now and a lot more legal!

Hmmm..scale...teenage lesbian....Canada...Oh, I get it, you were weighing Gay moose antlers!!

MTN WARRIOR said:
Hmmm..scale...teenage lesbian....Canada...Oh, I get it, you were weighing Gay moose antlers!!
Actually, as a teen, I experimented much more on the heterosexual side of things...(how did we manage to talk about my sexual orientation again in a sweet potato thread!!??lol:p ) No beaver weighing back then!

Iceman said:
Use common sense when buying the sweet potato...if it looks smaller than the rest, it's small. If it looks average, it's medium. If it's one of the larger ones, it's large. If you see one and say, damn that's a big potato, I'd say it's extra large.
:laugh: LOL

IML Gear Cream!
Im having sweet potato with butter tonight for my tweak meal :p

You people are some sick individuals. Id rather eat dog shit.

...a sweet potatoe tastes excellent...

njc said:
You people are some sick individuals. Id rather eat dog shit.
Please, feel free...just don't expect us to join ya. :p

Back