• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Ethnic Attractions

Luke9583

Lucky Luke
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Outside of Nicole Kidman, I can think of very few american looking woman that I'm attracted too :shrug: I usually notice that I gravitate towards women with dark hair and eyes (Really Italian looking, Asian women).

Is this normal? :)

Yes.

Wooohoooo!

So you woulnd't think I was doomed if I said that I have 0 attraction to Spears or Simpson?

No, I dont like Spears.. and Simpson has nice tits, but her chin is ugly. I think you'll be fine.

Wait.. you do like Anna Kournikova right?

But shes' distinctly russian.

I think this woman is 100 times more attractive than Jessica Simpson :shrug:

spaa05.jpg

IML Gear Cream!
Ok, good. Anyone who thinks Anna is NOT hot, is gay.

Red X btw..

PreMier said:

LMAO....for some reason that is such a great answer coming from you. I guess it is just funny because I can just hear you saying so assuringly...lmao.

oh, and yes you are fine. although, i am not that big a fan of asian women.

I've always been one :shrug:

Luke9583 said:
I've always been one :shrug:

I mean there are defenite exceptions. I like philipino women also. but for some reason mst asian girls I just don't find attractive. Now italian chicks!!! Hispanic women!!! LOOOK OUT!!

P-funk said:
I mean there are defenite exceptions. I like philipino women also. but for some reason mst asian girls I just don't find attractive. Now italian chicks!!! Hispanic women!!! LOOOK OUT!!

Italian and Lebonese women are just like artwork to me :shrug:

aria giovanni :)

I have this thing for latino guys myself. Like Eddie Gurerro from WWE. And Ricky Martin. YES, I SAID RICKY! :rolleyes: I know he's gay and he's annoying, when realy shuts his mouth, he is a hottie. ;)

IML Gear Cream!
I was into asians more until I hit about 10/11 years of age.

Right now #1 is latina (preferably a little dark), long hair (waist length is oh-so-nice)
Italians, Greeks, and even some middle eastern women fit in there somewhere else.

More and more though as time goes on, latinas become even more my favorites. Dark hair and eyes rule me, without question. Love the curves too.

Kind of funny that curves on a white girl make her "fat," on a latin girl its oooooooooooooooh so nice. :lol:

Luke9583 said:
But shes' distinctly russian.

Anna K is one of few blondes I like, but still it is extremely rare for a blond to make me weak in the knees. Anna doesn't do that for me like a latin woman.

P-funk said:

You sound like you speak my language :grin:

Flip chicks have spanish blood quite often, I have had a few favorites.

thats awesome. the more guys who like dark haired/skinned girls, the more beautiful blondes there are out there for me. although i spent a couple of years in the philippines myself so that attraction has never really gone away for me either.

It's all about personal preference. There can be many "attractive" people, yet that doesn't mean that you are attracted to them. Myself, I tend to gravitate towards white guys with dark hair and blue eyes. :hmmm: :p And on the flip side of things, I seem to attract black men. :shrug:

Last edited:
forget american women, its all about women of other cultures indeed! I love latina women, south american women are totally hot, greek chicks (right viv..lol), british women with that fantastic accent. I am not a big fan of the black or asian chicas, althou a mix of the two is nice. Really teh number one reason American women are losing stock is b/c they are just bitches for the most part. You hear the phrase, "you have two hands, make it yourself" waaaayyy too often.. lol

Glad to see i'm not alone :)

ohhhh if you like asian chicks come to hawaii........the japanese tourists in hawaii LOVE blonde guys. Myself though met a filipina/chinese local girl, her and her accent make me weak in the knees :nanner:

i might have to marry her ;)

Back