• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

My right lat larger than the left...

sparknote_s

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
My right lat is noticeably larger than my left lat...even more than it look in the picture (taken with crappy webcam). Anyone have suggestions on how to get the left up to the size of my right? Thanks...

It's gotta be your posing me. Have you ever injurred your left shoulder? YOu might be inadvertinty positioning it poorly

Unfortunately, most people have imbalances in muscle development. The entire left side of my body is slightly larger. There's not much that can be done. However, as you add more mass, it becomes less noticeable.

yeah, my left pec is larger than my right. My partner never noticed, then when I told him he was "holy sh1t, man". So I guess the point is most people won't notice unless you point it out.

If you do dumbell rows, then you won't have to worry about favoring the strong side while liftin. But I wouldn't use a larger weight on the week side trying to catch up. But I definately wouldn't do more reps with the strong side on db row. Start with your weaker side side then match it.

SJ69 said:
Start with your weaker side side then match it.

That's what I always do when I do unilateral lifts. The strength of the muscles on both sides of my body has almost equalized, although not 100%.

Back