• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Pickles?

JoeR.

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Well I was shopping, I usually look at just about everything in the store, thinking I am going to find some miracle no calorie food. Well today I did, this jar of pickles has 0 calories per dill, but it says 1 carb. Kind of like wtf? But anyways good or bad or what?

a lot of sodium but other than that..... go crazy.

Mmmm...salty goodness.....

Maybe it doesn't count the calories you use to digest the food.

Eat away. Even if they are high in sodium, the diets of those on these forums are typically very low in sodium. However, sodium is an essential mineral. I could probably stand to use more in my diet.

Pickles are gods greatest gift to earth!! haha...j/k, guess I don't like them that much, but they are pretty damn good!!

Pickles make you retain water, if that matters.

Warren[BigW] said:
Pickles make you retain water, if that matters.

Yea holy shit, I ate like 4-5 last night. I woke up this morning and pissed out like a gallon. Amazing.

j rizz said:
isnt water retention bad tho?? u wudnt want that
It makes you look soft...if you cut them out for a while and lower your sodium you should dropt the water.

If you don't have a show or anything like that to look good for I don't see why they are so bad...just a little water weight.

Back