• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

2 girls sued *successfully* for baking neighbors cookies

Sigh... Only in America?

This kind of crap makes me sick.

That is just the most fuked up thing I have read in a long ass time. Try and convince those girls to ever do something selfless again. I hope that old bat gets what she deserves someday.

wouldn't be surprised if she gets some bricks thrown threw her window.

I would have to had given the old bitch something to get upset over before coughing up the $900 ... then only paid her a dollar a month at that. Toss a dead cat or four under her house or send her a female strip-o-gram with something special in the lyrics. Pay some of the local thugs to to play football in her front yard. Put a change of address in on her at the post office ... something.

Ungrateful old wench ... :pissed:

LAM said:
wouldn't be surprised if she gets some bricks thrown threw her window.
at least..i would also slash tires

This is the problem with our legal system today. People are sue crazy and it really pisses me off. I got more angry as i read and that Young women needs to come to grips with what really happened. She changes her point of view from the I thought the girls were burglers to i was concerned for their saftey. Stupid legal system.

V Player said:
That is just the most fuked up thing I have read in a long ass time. Try and convince those girls to ever do something selfless again. I hope that old bat gets what she deserves someday.
I also hope she gets what she deserves.

Chain Link said:
Flex- Ill give you $255 for this one :thumb:

Save your money, bro. This one's on me. :pissed:

This kinda shit REALLY fuckin' pisses me off. I work with kids at a hs and often get discouraged by the way the kids act. BUT MY GOD!!! I think we know who to fucking blame!

The girls try to do something nice, and it gets KICKED back in their faces. The woman hoped "they learned a lesson".

Well cunt, i'm gonna teach you a fucking lesson alright. :bash: :suicide:

btw Chainlink, whereabouts in Clearwater you from?

My grandparents live in Clearwater. i've only been down there 400 times, it's my favorite place in the world :rocker:

IML Gear Cream!
I farted. :fart:

Why dont you sue me for health damages now ?

Flex you were asking the same kinda questions of Intofitness. "Oh really? My Grandparents are from Jersey. I've only been there a 1000 times. I love that place. What part of Jersey're you at Intofitness?"

Her obit hit the IM threads right after that ...

I can't believe the old biatch declines there offer to opayfor the bills then sues,

but I also can't believe that the Judge would side with her. :eek:

:yell: Losers.

"Young said she believes that the girls should not have been running from door to door late at night.
"Something bad could have happened to them," she said.
YA They ran into you old bitch!!!:pissed:

Read my signature.

ericnb_98 said:
"Young said she believes that the girls should not have been running from door to door late at night.
"Something bad could have happened to them," she said.

yeah, so instead of doing what they did in the future, now they'll go out, take drugs, black out, get raped, become pregrant, get addicted to drugs, go on welfare, turn to prostitution, commit crimes and end up killing someone.

BoneCrusher said:
Flex you were asking the same kinda questions of Intofitness. "Oh really? My Grandparents are from Jersey. I've only been there a 1000 times. I love that place. What part of Jersey're you at Intofitness?"

Her obit hit the IM threads right after that ...

:hmmm: :shrug: :wtf:

BoneCrusher said:

Her obit hit the IM threads right after that ...[/QUOTEHi Robert!]
:funny: :funny:

Actually Im in Safety Harbor now- which is like 3 miles north of Clearwater.
Dunno if you've heard of Phillipee Park, but I live a few streets from there :)

Hopefully moving soon though, my real estate agent wants to drag me around to like 10 houses Monday, lol. :cry:

If I was the judge I would have awarded the girls who made the cookies the exact amount the bitch wanted. For emotional damages.

If those neighbors that the bag had some troubles with in the past decided to spray paint a few explitives on her house now and then until she couldnt take it any more and left... well, I think that she would be well deserving.

Regardless, I hope a few of them spit in her face when they see her around town :)

IML Gear Cream!
You must admit that knocking on someones door at night and then running while leaving a package for them would seem suspicious. I knew an old man in my neighborhood who would've shot someone with rock salt that he caught running from his house late at night. And one time this old lady called the cops on us cause someone hid behind a tree in her yard while we were playing hide and seek. So you have to keep in mind that there are those frail pathetic cowering creatures living amongst us and if you frighten them even a little their minds explode in massive panic and they make a big deal out of it.

and the courts should put them somewhere where they are "safe".

as to your neighbor that would shoot salt rock, if I ever had some old man shoot salt rock at my kid I'd go take it from him and see how fast his old frail legs would move him. Perhaps some shot in his ass would lighten that attitude of his up.

maniclion said:
You must admit that knocking on someones door at night and then running while leaving a package for them would seem suspicious. I knew an old man in my neighborhood who would've shot someone with rock salt that he caught running from his house late at night. And one time this old lady called the cops on us cause someone hid behind a tree in her yard while we were playing hide and seek. So you have to keep in mind that there are those frail pathetic cowering creatures living amongst us and if you frighten them even a little their minds explode in massive panic and they make a big deal out of it.

They left two paper plates (stapled?) together with cookies inside and a big heart with kind words on top. Oh yeah, the Mofioso is back in town...

Someone needs to set off a few strings of fireworks outside her window at night...right after they cut the phone lines. Stupid cunt.

cfs3 said:
They left two paper plates (stapled?) together with cookies inside and a big heart with kind words on top. Oh yeah, the Mofioso is back in town...

:laugh: :haha:

Oops, i'll call my family off!

cfs3 said:
Someone needs to set off a few strings of fireworks outside her window at night...right after they cut the phone lines. Stupid cunt.

actually, fuck that. I'ma stand in this bitch's front lawn with a Tommy-gun and REALLY give this bitch something to have a panic attack over.
(If i kill her, i won't even charge myself)

All I'm saying is that I know some people get scared way too easily, now as far as her getting sue happy after repeated attempts by the families to ease her "suffering", thats just being a greedy heartless bitch.

Just heard on the radio that the girls won't end up paying anything to this hag. Some local radio station performd a drive, and gathered together somewhere around $1900 for the girls to pay the b***h. The extra monies are going to the Columbin vitcim fund.

Thats good news at least Twigz... good to that some of the people in the area have some common sense. I wonder if they gave out the ladies address too, heh.

I have to admit, the really atrocious thing that happened through all this isnt that some idiot sued and won a crap case, but that these girls that actually went out of their way to do something nice are being punished. Its a telling sign of society these days when this sort of thing can happen.

Ah well.

Back