• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

The muscle group you start the week with?

seabee

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I want my shoulders to explode, so I hit them hard on Monday (after weekend off), because I'm at my freshest. By Fri (chest day/my most developed part) I'm a bit fried...which is ok. But, I'm wondering if I should do shoulders on Fri because I have 2 days rest after Fri. What do you think?

How do you do it?

i do it the same way as you
mon- traps, shoulders
tue- legs, core
wed- back, biceps
thu- chest, triceps
sat - forearms, abs, cardio

Mon-Back/Traps/Biceps (pull day)
Wed-Chest/Delts/Triceps (push day)
Fri-Legs

seabee said:
I want my shoulders to explode, so I hit them hard on Monday (after weekend off), because I'm at my freshest. By Fri (chest day/my most developed part) I'm a bit fried...which is ok. But, I'm wondering if I should do shoulders on Fri because I have 2 days rest after Fri. What do you think?

How do you do it?
What's the rest of your routine look like?

chest and biceps for me on monday which i look forward to

Neo

IML Gear Cream!
well for me its best day love doing bench presses for chest but seeing my biceps pumped up and massive veins all over them just gives me the urge to carry on

out of interrest how much do you bicep curl du510?

Chest, biceps for me on Monday aswell.

dumbell, i do 3 sets on decline i think at 10kg and 3 sets of standing dumbel curls at 10kg and last set do 12.5kg

Neo

sgtneo said:
dumbell, i do 3 sets on decline i think at 10kg and 3 sets of standing dumbel curls at 10kg and last set do 12.5kg

Neo
Well, I usually start with standing db curls, working up to 55x6-8 each side, about the same for single arm db preacher curls.

Thats in pounds though, I dont do kgs or stones or litres or meters.

thats about 17.5 to 20kg if ive done that right

i hate having to work out everything in both cause were metric over here

Neo

du510 said:
Ya know, youre a smart kid. Why do you like the Sox?:hmmm:

Edit: Im just messin around.
:tard:

I always do legs on Monday. Because no one else ever does legs on Monday, so the squat rack is empty all day long.

IML Gear Cream!
I go heavy on legs so I leave them for fridays, on saturday and sunday I'm still comatose from the legs I did on friday.

min0 lee said:
I go heavy on legs so I leave them for fridays, on saturday and sunday I'm still comatose from the legs I did on friday.
I go heavy on everything... I'd rather get legs over with at the beginning of the week.

i leave legs till friday wouldnt want to put up with domms and general soreness all through week, atleast i can rest them on weekends and let them recover

SlimShady said:
I go heavy on everything... I'd rather get legs over with at the beginning of the week.

I go heavy on everything, but legs (Squats, leg press) in my opinion are more demanding than any other body part.
It just takes away from my other lifts. Legs are my strong point also.

sgtneo said:
i leave legs till friday wouldnt want to put up with domms and general soreness all through week, atleast i can rest them on weekends and let them recover

I agree.

sgtneo said:

same here, i could never work legs on a monday, legs are the core of all my main lifts and if my legs are sore then my other lifts are going to suffer, best to leave legs till the end of the week

young d said:
same here, i could never work legs on a monday, legs are the core of all my main lifts and if my legs are sore then my other lifts are going to suffer, best to leave legs till the end of the week

I agree.

min0 lee said:
:yes: :yes: :yes:

Back